Toroids not dropping after new update

X_96

I farmed about 1.5h in total and the only toroids I got was from racnoids. Normal enemies stopped dropping toroids after the new update. Instead of a toroid I got a orokin cell, happened only once tho.

Mite, Scyto, Kyta Raknoids still drop toroids (Vega, Calda, Sola respectively). I got 1 Vega and several Calda/Sola today from those raknoids. But I've not seen them dropped by anyone else. But that's usually the case!

2 hours ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

Been farming Sola Toroids at Temple of Profit today for a few hours with Ivara and Hydroid (with augment mod). Got none. But somehow got one Calda Toroid while it shouldn't drop at Temple of Profit.

Scyto Raknoids can drop Calda toroids anywhere they spawn. That's likely where you got the Calda.

Scyto and Kyta Raknoids sport hefty 20% drop chances for Calda/Sola toroid (Mite raknoid has just 1% drop chance for Vega).

vor 23 Stunden schrieb Tesla_Reloaded:

Been farming Sola Toroids at Temple of Profit today for a few hours with Ivara and Hydroid (with augment mod). Got none. But somehow got one Calda Toroid while it shouldn't drop at Temple of Profit.

You got it from one of the racnoids(the middle big spider things).

Can confirm. Tried farming vega toroids so many times and got nothing. The only way I got one was when we started a max level bounty and level 120 raknoids spawned. After about a good 45 min - hour, only managed to get one vega toroid. 

Ive farmed for Vega Toroids at spaceport around 5 hours the past 2 days and despite killing 3000+ enemies with nekros we got not a single toroid.I asked around and it seems like none of the spots for toroid grind work.This makes leveling vox solaris standing really hard since the only way to get toroids is through the profit taker bounties which take too long for a low chance to get toroids. Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

I've been trying to get sola toroid from the temple of profit all evening, this would explain why we haven't been getting any drops..

I hope it gets fixed soon I'm trying to rank up on Vox and I have been unlucky to get any sola toroids from phase 3 profit taker either.

1 hour ago, KociKreKa said:

Ive farmed for Vega Toroids at spaceport around 5 hours the past 2 days and despite killing 3000+ enemies with nekros we got not a single toroid.I asked around and it seems like none of the spots for toroid grind work.This makes leveling vox solaris standing really hard since the only way to get toroids is through the profit taker bounties which take too long for a low chance to get toroids. Thanks in advance.

I can say i'm having this problem as well, i farmed for about 30minutes in spaceport and the result was 3 caldas and 3 solas. After that i started to repeat the profit taker phase 1 about 15 times + and there's a 12.5% chance for it to drop 3x vega toroids as it belongs to the bronze reward pool and theorically doing it 13 times would guarantee me at least 3x vegas. No vega toroid dropped. Then i proceeded to the cave running and me with another guy searched all the caves in the map, still no toroid. Conclusion: From what i did in the game yesterday the only things that dropped toroids were the scyto and kyta raknoids and the farm spots were completely scarce. Basically the toroid farming became inconsistent with the update i assume.