Toroids not dropping after new update

X_96

Yep, there is a bug. See here:

Resist spending Vega Toroids on standing! They only drop from Mite Raknoids (1% drop chance) or they are a potential reward (x3) for completing Profit Taker Phase 1. Very hard to get until this bug is fixed.

I (Tried) farming for 3 hours.......first screw up the operator Amps,

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1124025-operator-amp-x27-broken/

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1124972-shwaak-2-prism-does-less-damage-vomvalysts-physical-form-got-more-resistance-after-update/

Now forced to use or try another amp....trying to craft this new amp requires toroids...guess what ^%&#&^%%#  toroids not dropping. I swear if I had just purchased plat i would have taken back my money an moved on.

Edited by ChevC
because you all screwed up

8 minutes ago, ChevC said:

I (Tried) farming for 3 hours.......first screw up the operator Amps,

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1124025-operator-amp-x27-broken/

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1124972-shwaak-2-prism-does-less-damage-vomvalysts-physical-form-got-more-resistance-after-update/

Now forced to use or try another amp....trying to craft this new amp requires toroids...guess what ^%&#&^%%#  toroids not dropping. I swear if I had just purchased plat i would have taken back my money an moved on.

As a workaround, farm Scyto Raknoids for Calda toroid and Kyta Raknoids for Sola toroid (20% drop chance for both). This still works!

It's a lot harder to get Vega toroids from Mite Raknoids (1% drop chance). Your best bet is Profit Taker Phase 1 (a potential x3 Vega toroid reward) or Exploiter Orb (lots of Mite Raknoids spawn in Phase 1).

23 minutes ago, nslay said:

As a workaround, farm Scyto Raknoids for Calda toroid and Kyta Raknoids for Sola toroid (20% drop chance for both). This still works!

It's a lot harder to get Vega toroids from Mite Raknoids (1% drop chance). Your best bet is Profit Taker Phase 1 (a potential x3 Vega toroid reward) or Exploiter Orb (lots of Mite Raknoids spawn in Phase 1).

Thanks i will try

I've been farming toroids both before and after the patch daily. Before the update I'd get about 10 Vega and Calda toroids per run of my personal run (Profit Taker Phase 3 and Exploiter) This was a consistent result until the most recent update which I have since only got the guaranteed Lazulite drop from Exploiter which is only useful for dumping on standing.

52 minutes ago, redbaron11 said:

I've been farming toroids both before and after the patch daily. Before the update I'd get about 10 Vega and Calda toroids per run of my personal run (Profit Taker Phase 3 and Exploiter) This was a consistent result until the most recent update which I have since only got the guaranteed Lazulite drop from Exploiter which is only useful for dumping on standing.

Toroids still drop from the spiders (small green ones and the 2 medium ones ) but they dont drop from the areas like spaceport where you go and have a chance to drop from all enemies supposedly, which makes getting scyto and calda toroids somewhat bearable but vega toroids are pretty much unfarmable. The only way to get vega toroids is through profit taker phase 1 which is not consistent enough and it takes like a whole day of doing it in order to get maybe 10 toroids. Pretty much the only bugged thing seems to be the zones in which you farm them, im sure DE will come up with a fast fix, after all it plays a major part of some warframes obtainment and vox solaris standing in general.

3 hours ago, KociKreKa said:

Toroids still drop from the spiders (small green ones and the 2 medium ones ) but they dont drop from the areas like spaceport where you go and have a chance to drop from all enemies supposedly, which makes getting scyto and calda toroids somewhat bearable but vega toroids are pretty much unfarmable. The only way to get vega toroids is through profit taker phase 1 which is not consistent enough and it takes like a whole day of doing it in order to get maybe 10 toroids. Pretty much the only bugged thing seems to be the zones in which you farm them, im sure DE will come up with a fast fix, after all it plays a major part of some warframes obtainment and vox solaris standing in general.

I haven't had a Raknoid drop a toroid since the update. The only place I've been able to get them since is from PT bounties.

Indeed after the update, a solid 2hour run, 4 alerts in enrichment labs, level 200+ enemies, over 1k kills with a nekros desecrating, and not a single drop. please DE advise players not waste their time if you are aware there is something wrong... not the best way to spend my sunday

Farmed 2 hours with drop chance booster and nekros, 3-4 flags that spawn enemies, only toroids I got were from raknoids (a bunch of calda and some sola). 100 percent bugged, not droprate, as chance is approaching statistical impossibility, especially considering the number of people complaining. Bought a resource booster just for this, really pissed at the 40 plat I spent that I can't use for what I bought it because something is bugged.

So in over 2 hours of farming i have yet to get a sola toroid to drop post update. I have reached 2 people in the region chat experiencing the same issues with only one post. The sola toroid wiki also has a post with 2 people with the same problems. I have run in groups and solo. 

Edited by Rackem.199

For those that need sola and calda toroids, Phase 1 of profit has a defense mission in it i believe it is stage 2 out of 3, that always spawns the bigger spiders. It is a quick 5-7 min run for the entire bounty and have managed to get a decent amount of those toroids. I still need Vega toroids though please help lol.