Toroids not dropping after new update

X_96

I've been trying to farm just 4 vega for a week or two now, I spent the remainder of my plat on 3 day boosters. I'm on the last day of boosters have not seen one Vega. So burnt out on farming, playing, and orb vallis. There is nothing else I can do.

Can confirm, me and a full squad tested each of the areas and not a single drop and we ensured to kill 2000'ish in each zone to test.  Enemy spawns are also irregular and can leave an entire area void of any enemy spawn (pre and post full alarm).

Edited by CortexKiller
spelling

After doing a lot of testing I can 100% confirm regular mobs do NOT drop toroids anymore.

The only things that drop them are:

-Mite Raknoid: Vega Toroid (1% drop chance)

-Scyto Raknoid: Calda Toroid (20% drop chance)

-Kyta Raknoid: Sola Toroid (20% drop chance)

The only way to spawn Scyto and Kyta are to get 4 alarm rating (make sure they actually put down 4 reinforcement beacons). They spawn approximately every 3-5 minutes at 4 alarm rating.

The drop rate on these things is so abysmal, the fact that you have to wait 3-5 mins for them to spawn and that you only have 20% chance of them dropping is absolutely pathetic. You need a minimum of 58 Calda and 50 Sola to unlock everything (not counting rank ups and standing), so at this rate, expect to be sitting there for a while (if you can handle lvl 125+ enemies too).

DE please fix these drops!

---

Edit: I forgot to mention, Mite Raknoids do not spawn at any alarm level. They randomly spawn throughout orb valis. The most consistent way for them to spawn is during the exploiter orb fight, she spawns ~4-5 at a time. Remember... 1% drop chance.

Edited by BearWaffenz
  • Like 1

I can atest on sunday i couldnt get any sola toroids from normal enemies just at the entrance to temple of profit. I got one Calda toroid from the medium crab robot thing, thats all.

I felt really cursed as its the last ingredient i need to build Garuda , for which i gathered ingredients for  a month i think:(

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Investigating these reports!

thank you!

2 hours ago, SilentMashiko said:

official drop tables can be wrong tho, for example there are no eidolon sigils but they do drop

iirc someone from DE said that those drop lists were generated from the game

edit:

On 2017-06-28 at 11:34 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

This is automatically generated from our internal data but this data comes with no guarantees -- do not expect it to be comprehensive for how complex the game is.

perhaps not exactly from the game

Edited by BlackVortex
  • Like 1