Toroids not dropping after new update

X_96

1 hour ago, BlackVortex said:

were you able to open Deck 12 prior to the update?
or do you not have it unlocked yet?

Been soloing Exploiter Orb with my Inaros before the update, but after update going into Deck 12 starts the dialogue for mission, but cuts off and the bottom doors wont open to enter the big room where you insert Diluted Thermia

vor 17 Minuten schrieb SonAdamu:

Quick update!

Yesterday after I posted the previous post, we kinda gathered by accident at the Temple... created ruckus inside the base (4 beacons) and then we went outside... Raknoids with Sola and Calda spawned every minute, 2-3 of them. Managed to get 7-9 of each toroid in like 15mins. 

It basically depends of HOW you start the fight with them. Doesnt matter which base, as much as the fact that you must create S#&$storm inside it and then go outside when random raknoids spawn (theyre big so they cannot spawn in tight spaces lol) Murder them (only 2 or 3 didnt drop for me) and then after they reach a certain difficulty level (or level where you waste much more time killing them) you go to Fortuna and then back again.

And yea, only Raknoids drop the toroids. But they do come frequently!

Done that. Result : 1 Toroid at Spiders lvl120 after 30 mins. Inacceptable.

24 minutes ago, SonAdamu said:

Quick update!

Yesterday after I posted the previous post, we kinda gathered by accident at the Temple... created ruckus inside the base (4 beacons) and then we went outside... Raknoids with Sola and Calda spawned every minute, 2-3 of them. Managed to get 7-9 of each toroid in like 15mins. 

It basically depends of HOW you start the fight with them. Doesnt matter which base, as much as the fact that you must create S#&$storm inside it and then go outside when random raknoids spawn (theyre big so they cannot spawn in tight spaces lol) Murder them (only 2 or 3 didnt drop for me) and then after they reach a certain difficulty level (or level where you waste much more time killing them) you go to Fortuna and then back again.

And yea, only Raknoids drop the toroids. But they do come frequently!

not sure if you are aware the toroids should be dropping from the "basement" mobs too
and your tactic does not work for Vega Toroids since they only drop with a ~1% chance from the smaller spiders (which don't spawn with the tactic you mentioned)

Im guessing DE is trying to fix a bunch of bugs to launch a hotfix fixing most things, but seriously, how hard can it be to have a quick hotfix to just to get this thing done i think its such a critical bug people cant advance on the game and people are wasting their plat farming for nothing. I cant believe this bug is going on for more then a week this isnt like the metallic bug that you can live with, i wasted 80p because of this crap and other people have too and now i cant advance fortuna standing because of this.

5 minutes ago, ImAnonymous said:

Im guessing DE is trying to fix a bunch of bugs to launch a hotfix fixing most things, but seriously, how hard can it be to have a quick hotfix to just to get this thing done i think its such a critical bug people cant advance on the game and people are wasting their plat farming for nothing. I cant believe this bug is going on for more then a week this isnt like the metallic bug that you can live with, i wasted 80p because of this crap and other people have too and now i cant advance fortuna standing because of this.

I think, they try to farm Vega Toroids themselve to proof were wrong. A weak later, they still havent found one.

• 4 weeks later...