Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maxed Out Serration/hornet Strike

Dopey

Both one from the top. Plans :

1. Get 1000 fusion cores from xini, unfortunately I'm terribly busy and I calculated I can maximally get 5 fusion cores per day.

2. Max out Serration first

3. Max out hornet strike.

A two from the top Serration, can it be maxed to the top with like 1000 fusion cores? (Assume they are all common)

Yeah, I really should pick up another Serration Mod so I can plug that into my Deathcube's rifle.  Also need to pick up another multi-shot for him too, but yeah, I maxed Serration and Multi-shot on my primary.  Holding off on maxing Hornet Strike while I rank up a bunch of weapons that are sitting in my foundry ready to claim.

Both one from the top. Plans :

1. Get 1000 fusion cores from xini, unfortunately I'm terribly busy and I calculated I can maximally get 5 fusion cores per day.

2. Max out Serration first

3. Max out hornet strike.

A two from the top Serration, can it be maxed to the top with like 1000 fusion cores? (Assume they are all common)

Here's what you do.  Run Cyath with an Ember or Saryn (preferably with a full team of 4) and equip Thief's Wit.  You will get about 30-40 mods per run with 1/3 being cores, and you can run about 3 of these in an hour.

I got serration, hornet strike, redirection, vitality, and steel fiber maxed this way.

Edited by niekaa

Here's what you do.  Run Cyath with an Ember or Saryn (preferably with a full team of 4) and equip Thief's Wit.  You will get about 30-40 mods per run with 1/3 being cores, and you can run about 3 of these in an hour.

I got serration, hornet strike, redirection, vitality, and steel fiber maxed this way.

^This really works... I've been spamming that map for about a month accumulating cores and maxed serration and hornet strike this way.

T3 Void Defense is also a good source of cores, but they take quite a bit of time to run.

Edited by sushidubya