Lythael

Wukong Deluxe "rock" texture messed up (appears low res) STILL not fixed since Saints of Altra

Posted (edited)

As title says something broke with Wukong Deluxe's skin shadders.

His rocky textures became incredibly low res compared to everything else like the shadder didn't fully render on those parts.

It stays that way constantly other textures on his body, the metalic ones or the matte plastic looking ones look way more hi def than his rocky body.

It looks like something out of a game from 1999

Tzqe0dP.jpg

I874r2n.jpgL6YUviZ.jpg

Textures are set to max BTW.

Edited by Lythael
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 6

Don't enter dojo with cool decorations , colors are really bad or textures , i was thinking it was color correction options but i ask my friend and sent him image of it and he said is the same problem with his game to.

1 hour ago, StefanCarKing said:

Don't enter dojo with cool decorations , colors are really bad or textures , i was thinking it was color correction options but i ask my friend and sent him image of it and he said is the same problem with his game to.

It seems a lot of textures are messed up after Saints of Altra update from what i seen.

I admit tho i am mostly very angry about the Wukong Deluxe... buying a cool skin for plat that gets downgraded visually few updates later sucks!

and it looked so good after they fixed the too powerful sparking effect. Just so Saints of Altra update could ruin the skin again 😞

Edited by Lythael
  • Upvote 3

Thanks i sadly didn't make a screenshot before they busted his skin :/

Bless you vFlitz for having some screenshots with the skin before it got ruined.I didn't take any after they fixed it the first time thinking its finally over but nope.

But even comparing this 

imageproxy.jpg

to this

yikesss.png

???

I think everything looks awful after the mainline update. 

Of course I am a console scrub so we only have the first update. 

I hope on PC it looks better after hotfixes than Xbox 

Edited by (XB1)Togashi

Posted (edited)

Still not fixed. Of course... :/

R.I.P those who bought the pack for the beautiful skin and got ripped off cause DE downgraded the visuals of this skin.

Edited by Lythael
  • Upvote 2