Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shawzin Songs Megathread!

DarthTyrael

My fellow Tenno, behold Castlevania: Bloody Tears. Also yeah, I know it can be better xD

Spoiler

6SAAkAEiAIhAMUARhAVUAZSAdUAhhAliAphAuUAyRA2UA6SA+SBCkBGiBKhBOUBThBXUBbSBfUBjhBniBshBwUB0RB4UB8SCAJCERCIKCLJCYECcJCgRClKCrJC0EC4JC8RDAKDDJDPKDUMDYRDdKDmMDsJDzRD3KD6JEGEEKJEOREUKEZJEiEEmJErREvKEyJE+KFCMFGRFLKFUdFYtFcUFgCFkBFrSFwCF0BF6SGACGEBGKSGPEGUhGWCGYUGaBGcSGeRGgCGiBGmSGpCGyBG3SG6CHABHESHHhHPiHUUHYhHb

• Like 1

On 2019-09-01 at 8:20 AM, MrCrowBlack said:

Dragonborn (TES V)

Hide contents

6BAABAEBAIBAMBAQBAUBAYBAcBAgBAkBAoCAsEAuBAwCA0EA2BA4BA8BA+BBABBEBBIBBMJBQJBUJBWJBYJBcJBgJBkSBoSBsSBuSBwSB0SB4SB8JCARCBUCChCSUBAABAEBAIBAMBAQBAUBAYBAcBAgBAkBAoCAsEAuBAwCA0EA2BA4BA8BA+BBABBEBBIBBMJBQJBUJBWJBYJBcJBgJBkSBoSBsSBuSBwSB0SB4SB8JCARCBUCChCSUCUhCWhCeUCghCiUCqhCsiCuhCyUC2SC6SDCRDESDGSDORDQSDSRDaSDcUDehDiRDmSDqhDyUD0hD2hD6hD+iEAkECUEKhEMiEOhESUEWSEaSEiREkSEmSEuREwSEyRE6SE8UE+hFCRFGSFK

this doesn't work so I shortened it

Spoiler

6BAABAEBAIBAMBAQBAUBAYBAcBAgBAkBAoCAsEAuBAwCA0EA2BA4BA8BA+BBABBEBBIBBMJBQJBUJBWJBYJBcJBgJBkSBoSBsSBuSBwSB0SB4SB8JCARCBUCChCSUCUhCWhCeUCghCiUCqhCsiCuhCyUC2SC6SDCRDESDGSDORDQSDSRDaSDcUDehDiRDmSDqhDyUD0hD2hD6hD+iEAkECUEKhEMiEOhESUEWSEaSEiREkSEmSEuREwSEyRE6SE8UE+hFCRFGSFK

Edited by RobertBT7
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, AXCrusnik said:

Requesting someone to make Lavender Town theme.

Was trying to figure it out when messing with minor and hirajoshi, but I'm just not good at this kinda thing

Does this work?

Lavender Town

Spoiler

7kAAkAXiAtiBEkBbiBlhBxiB7kCFkCZkCrkC7iDJiDXkDjiDphDvkD1iD7iEGEERCEWBEcCEikEniEshEyiE3EE8CFCBFHCFMEFSEFcEFoEFzCF+CGKEGUCGaBGfEGlCGqCG1kG/iHEhHKiHPEHUCHZBHeCHjkHpiHuhHziH4kH9kIIkITkIdiIpiIzkI+iJDhJIiJNkJTkJdkJokJyiJ8iKHkKQiKVhKbkKgiKliKvEK5CK+BLDCLHkLNiLShLXiLcELiCLnBLrCLxEL2EMB

• Like 1

0:55 - 1:39
3RAARAKKAPRAUKAZEAehAtkAyEA8KBBRBGRBQKBVKBakBpRBuKB4hCCRCHKCMRCWKCgECqCCvkC0CC5EC+CDNEDSkDcKDhEDmkDwhD1kD6CD/EEEKEJREOhEYkEiSEsRE2RFFKFKEFPCFUEFZKFeKFtEFyKF8KGBRGGhGVkGrKGuEGzCG1EG4EG9SHCRHJRHMCHTRHWSHgEHqCH5RH+KIIEINEISKIXRIchIhSImRIrKIwRI1EI6SJERJJRJOSJThJYEJxEJ2CJ7CKAkKFkKKEKZCKekKjhKthKykK3kK8

Edited by Agent-KI7KO

Am 2.9.2019 um 13:52 schrieb Araseren:

Can someone make harry potter prologue?

Spoiler

It only works with Space(Vibrato) and is kinda janky.

For this to work you have to know, when to press Space.

Spoiler

6BAAJAIMARKAUJAbSAnRAuKBAJBRMBbKBeJBjJBuBB1BCPJCWMCgKCiJCoSCzhC6UDFUDMRDXUDdSDmSDpBDvMD6JEAMEZSEfxElMErSExxE3ME9UFDSFOSFVKFjMFpSFzSF2BF8BGISGNMGkSGsxGxMG3SG9xHCMHIhHOUHXUHeRHpUHvSH4SH7BIAMILJIR

Hello,

I am in dire need of some songs (and a god damn save feature to save them locally) all if possible full length.

1. Baby Shark ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 
2. dango daikazoku
3. Lilium
4. Super Mario Bros 1 Level 1 and 2
5. Zelda - Gerudo Valley
6. Zelda - Classic Overworld 
7. Sonic - Green Hill Zone
8. Knorkator - Wir werden alle sterben
9. Wham! - Last Christmas
10. Angel Beats - Intro

I have million more requests but let's not be greedy x) (he said after listing 10 songs)

• Like 3

Mortal Kombat - Theme Song

Spoiler

5MAAMADSAHMAKUANMAQhAUUAXSAaSAehAhSAkkAnSArhAuSAxKA1KA4RA7KA+SBCKBFUBISBMJBPJBSMBVJBZSBcJBfSBiRBmMBpMBuMBzMB4KB9SCAMCDMCIMCNMCSKCXBCaMCdMCiMCnMCsKCxSC0MC3MC8MDBMDEMDGMDJMDLMDTMDXMDcMDhKDmSDpMDtMDxMD2MD7KEABEDMEGMELMEQMEVKEaSEdMEgMElMEqMEtMEvMEyME0ME7hE9MFBSFDMFGRFIMFLSFNMFRRFTKFVMFZhFbMFeSFgMFkRFmMFpSFrMFuRFwKFzMF3hF5MF8SF/MGCRGEMGHSGJMGNRGPKGRMGUhGWMGaSGcKGfKGhKGkMGmMGq

Unfortunately some timings are off by a bit even tho i played it nearly perfect 😞

Edited by MGM-Mace
  • Like 4

SPOILER ALERT!

The following video has been recorded in a place that might spoil newcomers. I recommend you to reach the quest untitled The Sacrifice before proceeding to the link!

Here is a lil Song of Storms duo we managed to make with my brother a few minutes after he got his hands on his brand new Shawzin!

Edited by Dragir7

Gerudo Valley

6KAASADUAGhAKKAUSAXUAahAdMAwSAzUA2hA5MBDSBGUBJhBMJBeRBhSBlUBoJBxRB1SB4UB7hCMiCPhCRUCUKCthC2UC/SDGKDNRDTRDdSDgRDiMDmJD4UEBSEJREQJEYKEfMEoRErMEvKEzKFEhFNUFVSFbKFnRFuRF3SF6RF9MGAJGRUGgSGmJG0KG4

Edited by Dragir7
  • Like 2

Here's Katyusha:

6BAACAKEAOBAYEAbEAeCAjBAlCAqCAxCA4EBDJBGCBRJBVJBXEBcCBgBBjKBwSB4RB/SCGRCKMCPMCUKCWJCZKCdBCjMCuJC1KC5EC/CDDJDHJDKEDPCDSBDW

Also attempted of making the Island by Pendulum, but it got half-assed due to not being able to get it synced with the songs  beat, but you'll hear it in some way

1BAABAKCANEATJAbBAlMAoKAvJA1BA/JBDEBGCBKEBNCBYEBbJBfCBjBBpBBzCB3EB9JCEBCOMCRKCXJCeBCnJCqECuCCxEC0JDBEDFCDIBDLBDWCDaEDgCDmCDqCD1ED7CECCEFCEQEEXCEdCEhJErEEvCEyBE1BFBCFEEFKCFRCFUCFeEFlCFrCFuCF5EGACGHCGKJGVEGZCGbBGf

Edited by HookahLover
  • Like 1