Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shawzin Songs Megathread!

DarthTyrael

On 2019-09-03 at 7:31 AM, AXCrusnik said:

Requesting someone to make Lavender Town theme.

Was trying to figure it out when messing with minor and hirajoshi, but I'm just not good at this kinda thing

Have been writing this for an hour or so, Hopefully it works for you (even added the 4 lil iconic notes in the end)

3SAAKAASAQKAgEAgKAwSBABBARBIKBQkBYKBgJBgBBokBwJBwKB4SCAKCASCQRCgECgRCwkDABDASDIRDQkDYKDgBDgBDokDwBDwKD4SEAKEASEQKEgEEgKEwSFABFARFIKFQkFYKFgJFgBFokFwJFwKF4SGASGQRGgRGwkHARHIMHQkHYKHgBHgSHoRHwBHwkH4KIAEIYBIwKJIBJQkJYKJgSJoKJoSJ4KKIEKIKKYSKoBKoRKwKK4kLAKLIJLIBLQkLYJLYKLgBLwSL4kMARMIBMQSMYkMgRMoBMwSM4kNARNIBNQSNYkNgRNoBNwSN4kOAROIBOQSOYkOgROo

Yoko Shimomura - Nocturne

3LAAkAAKAGSANkAUJAbKAiEApSApkApRA2KBEBBSBBSKBZSBgkBmBBtKB0SB7BB7hB7RCJBCWRCWJCkkCkKCrSCykC5JDAKDGEDNSDNkDUEDbKDiSDpkDwBD2BD2KD9SEEkELBESBESKEZKEZSEgkEmBEtKE0kE7SE7EE7SE7RFJRFJKFWKFWKFWRFWkFdBFkBFkKFrSFykF5BGABGAkGGKGGhGNBGNSGNhGbKGpKGpRGpkG2JG2KG9SHEkHLJHSKHZSHgEHgkHmEHtKH0SH7kICBIJBIJKIQSIWkIdBIkKIrBIyhIyKI5hJABJGKJNhJULJbkJbKJiSJpkJwJJ2KJ9EKESKEkKERKSKKgBKtBKtKK0SK7kLCBLJKLQSLWBLWhLWRLkBLyRLyJMAkMAKMGSMNkMUJMbKMiEMpSMpkMwEM2KM9SNEkNLBNSBNSKNZSNgkNmBNtKN0BN7hN7KOChOJBOQKOWhOd

This is more of an instrumental from a few parts, it's is a bit too difficult to capture the same feel and sound for it with the other parts.

15 hours ago, BuQzBanner said:

Have been writing this for an hour or so, Hopefully it works for you (even added the 4 lil iconic notes in the end)

3SAAKAASAQKAgEAgKAwSBABBARBIKBQkBYKBgJBgBBokBwJBwKB4SCAKCASCQRCgECgRCwkDABDASDIRDQkDYKDgBDgBDokDwBDwKD4SEAKEASEQKEgEEgKEwSFABFARFIKFQkFYKFgJFgBFokFwJFwKF4SGASGQRGgRGwkHARHIMHQkHYKHgBHgSHoRHwBHwkH4KIAEIYBIwKJIBJQkJYKJgSJoKJoSJ4KKIEKIKKYSKoBKoRKwKK4kLAKLIJLIBLQkLYJLYKLgBLwSL4kMARMIBMQSMYkMgRMoBMwSM4kNARNIBNQSNYkNgRNoBNwSN4kOAROIBOQSOYkOgROo

This is awesome dude! but it's impossible to play a lot of the notes without auto play right? Like the first note for example. You can play half of it but the down arrow note looks weird and it's clearly 2 notes on the same string being played simultaneously (which right now always plays a chord). I'd really like to actually learn to play the song manually (I learned Song of Storms and find it really fun to play). In any case I appreciate the work. All the other ports of Lavender Town I've heard so far were simple and sounded slightly off, and/or the timing was inconsistent.

Edited by AXCrusnik

Stairway to Heaven:

1KAAMAHRAPUAWhAdUAkRArhAziA6UBCRBJiBRhBXUBfRBmhB5SCJRCRMCZSCgMCoKCwZC4aDAaDHZDpaDxcEAREMUEUhEhUEoREwhE3iE+UFGRFMhFliFshF1UF9RGESGMUGVSGdRGkSGxMG5KHBZHIaHQaHX

Note that I was playing this straight from ear so there are unrefined tones.
Also pentatonic major has exact song notes but missing a "B" so i used pentatonic minor instead.

On 2019-09-09 at 4:18 AM, AXCrusnik said:

This is awesome dude! but it's impossible to play a lot of the notes without auto play right? Like the first note for example. You can play half of it but the down arrow note looks weird and it's clearly 2 notes on the same string being played simultaneously (which right now always plays a chord). I'd really like to actually learn to play the song manually (I learned Song of Storms and find it really fun to play). In any case I appreciate the work. All the other ports of Lavender Town I've heard so far were simple and sounded slightly off, and/or the timing was inconsistent.

I really appreciate the kindness 🙂
sadly after the Arrow key change im not sure what the first notes r with the dubble arrow, but i know it should technicly still be duable I just dont know how anymore xD
I atleast hope my version wasnt that far off as others ^^' 
Maybe the lavender town key is just bugged, it should be left and down + 2th string (Sky and Earth fret + 2th string) for a low G E sound.
So this may be fixed and then its possible again 🙂
Because in theory its possible ^^

Just finished a mortal kombat one for if you like it as well 

3hAAhAEBAIhAMEAQhAUKAYEAcBAgBAkKAoBAsSAwBA0KA4BA8SBASBEkBISBMEBQSBUKBYEBcMBgMBkhBoMBsBBwMB0BB4kB8hCAhCEBCIhCMECQhCUKCYECcBCgBCkKCoBCsSCwBC0KC4BC8SDASDEkDISDMBDQSDUEDYBDcMDgMDkhDoMDsBDwMD0BD4kD8hEAhEFhEKhEPSETBEXhEchEhhEmhErSEvKEzhE4hE9hFChFHSFLBFPhFUhFZhFehFihFkhFohFqhFwhF1hF6hF/SGDBGIhGNhGShGXhGcSGgKGkhGphGuhGzhG4SG8BHAhHFhHKhHPhHUhHWhHahHc

If you have any other requests / ideas I would love to try them as well... literally wouldnt have come up on lavender town if you didnt give me the idea for it ^^
Prefer songs that are like from games / anime's the most ^^

Edited by BuQzBanner
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, BuQzBanner said:

If you have any other requests / ideas I would love to try them as well... literally wouldnt have come up on lavender town if you didnt give me the idea for it ^^

Are you familiar with the game OneShot? If so, anything from that.

If not, Intro 1 to the anime "Dororo" (Kaen)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

Are you familiar with the game OneShot? If so, anything from that.

If not, Intro 1 to the anime "Dororo" (Kaen)

Dororo sounds like a rlly fun thing to do, will be rlly difficult to pull off when you r this limited on the shawzin in notes, if you could switch tabs in the middle of the songs then it would be better to pull off, And dont know the game "OneShot" but ill look into it in the morning ^^

But srsly, i wanna do dororo that opening is great, I tried it out but the notes sounds so ugly and unrecognisable that it doesnt work at all because you can only do 1 specific set of tone heights. (sadly, hopefully they change it so you can just press tab in the middle of a song to change to another set of tones ^^

My name is Trinity (Terence Hill & Bud Spender Italo western) theme whistling:

Spoiler

5JAcKAjMAoKAxJA2KA5MA9KBAEBFJBcKBhMBjUBoUBvSByJCOKCVMCdKCkJCpKCrMCwKCyCC3CDPBDTCDWJDbCDdBDiCDkJDyCEIBENCEPJEUCEWBEbCEd

Also tried my hand at getting Castle Jam from the Stronghold series to work:

Castle Jam Melody Shawzin:

Spoiler

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

Edited by locastan
chord part no longer valid song...

Linkin Park - Catalyst:

Спойлер

5UAAJAOMAPUAQSAgEAuMAvSAwUA4hA8KBOSBPhBQUBgMBwSB4UCAJCOMCPUCQSCgECuMCvSCwUC4hC8KDOSDPhDQiDUhDYUDcMDwSD4UEAJEOMEPUEQSEgEEuMEvSEwUE4hE8KFOSFPhFQUFgMFwSF4UGAJGOMGPUGQSGgEGuMGvSGwUG4hG8KHOSHPhHQiHUhHYUHcMHwSH4UIA

Fits in mandachord pentatonic scale

Edited by MasterVolume
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, BuQzBanner said:

Very very very Strongest! -one piece track. most iconic song from the anime. I think its doable but im not musically inclined

I have a request for someone to do Vampire Killer, I can get the first part down, but after that I just struggle.

(Note this is a little bit sloppy, but should give an idea) 

I was also using the Nelumbo Shawzin.

5UAAUACSAHRAMCAYCAeEAfJAlMAqJAxMA4KA9RBEUBQUBSSBWRBcCBmCBsEBuJB4MB9JCEMCLKCP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btgi3TPL3AE&t=10s

This is the song I'm using for reference.

Edited by Tired_Fluffball

Metallica - Nothing Else Matters:
Спойлер

5EAAKAIRAQkAYKAghAkRAoKAsCAwhAxCA4kA8UBAKBEBBIhBJUBQKBUKBYMBcEBgKBoRBwkB4KCAhCERCIKCMCCQhCRCCYUCcMCgKCkBCoUCpKCwUC0KC4MC8EDAKDIRDQkDYKDghDkRDoKDsCDwhDxCD4kD8UEAKEEBEIkEJUEQKEYKEgKEoUEwkExME4hE5hFERFIEFQhFRKFYRFghFoRFwKF4EGA

Edited by MasterVolume
  • Like 5

This is a playlist with all my covers on the Shawzin. Some of them will have strings while others might not. For the ones that do, you can find the string in a pinned comment.

I'm updating this playlist almost daily so you can save/bookmark it to see all the covers I'm making.

Playlist: Warframe - Shawzin

Also these are some of my favorites so far:

Bloody Stream - JoJo OP2

Unravel - Tokyo Ghoul

Crab Rave - Noisestorm

• Like 1

Ultima "Stones":

Spoiler

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

Edited by RussianBride
Add video