Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disruption reward bug

Same here.

Had a mission where we went all the way to round 8 or further, and the team got Gauss Neuroptics and Chassis among many other relics

I only got a Meso relic and the neuroptics, and missed out on the rest. When what I really needed was just that Chassis.

Please look into this. 

22 minutes ago, PETI258 said:

I think this is not the equal 10-10-10%. Also it took around 150 C rotations to drop. (I do have 3 Universal medalions which has half the drop chance)

https://imgur.com/a/UxTL2gu

Ha, I would have swapped you 8 neuroptics for 1 chassis if I could have. But then I ran Ur Uranus and got both weapons in one run where others may grind for days. RNG, you win some and lose others mate.

2 hours ago, Sabremouse said:

Ha, I would have swapped you 8 neuroptics for 1 chassis if I could have. But then I ran Ur Uranus and got both weapons in one run where others may grind for days. RNG, you win some and lose others mate.

Yes the 2 weapon blueprints dropped in 7.5 round (30 disruptor kills) and the drop chance is lower then the Neuroptics or the Chassis. (I wish trade was possible on these items)

But thank God I finally have it now I just need to waste that 100+ Neo relics I got during the farm...

Edited by PETI258