Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

---M--...hyamal...--J---

Disruption reward bug

I played disruption with my clan-mate, was a little bit of lag, UI stop at round 2, no reward popup since and everyone in the party got gauss part except me. I only got reward from round 1 which is meso z3 relic. Please fix.

Same here.

Had a mission where we went all the way to round 8 or further, and the team got Gauss Neuroptics and Chassis among many other relics

I only got a Meso relic and the neuroptics, and missed out on the rest. When what I really needed was just that Chassis.

Please look into this. 

Just had the same thing happen, got to round 8, Gauss neuroptics dropped but the only rewards i got were resauces. Strangely, on the reward recap screen it displayed my gear as unranked also.

After the hotfixes I got 9 Chassis and 4 Systems with 0 Neuroptics still not sure about that 10-10-10% drop chance.

1 hour ago, PETI258 said:

After the hotfixes I got 9 Chassis and 4 Systems with 0 Neuroptics still not sure about that 10-10-10% drop chance.

I wish. 31 rounds and zero parts only relics here.

I have had the same thing happen to me twice now. The first time it was stuck at round one. The second time it happened, I did not have any information on the minimap apart from my icon and there was also no round indication.

Sam thing happend to me today, ui broke at wave 3. Party got gauss parts in like wave 5 and i got just the rewards for 3 rounds

21 hours ago, Sabremouse said:

I wish. 31 rounds and zero parts only relics here.

I think this is not the equal 10-10-10%. Also it took around 150 C rotations to drop. (I do have 3 Universal medalions which has half the drop chance)

https://imgur.com/a/UxTL2gu

22 minutes ago, PETI258 said:

I think this is not the equal 10-10-10%. Also it took around 150 C rotations to drop. (I do have 3 Universal medalions which has half the drop chance)

https://imgur.com/a/UxTL2gu

Ha, I would have swapped you 8 neuroptics for 1 chassis if I could have. But then I ran Ur Uranus and got both weapons in one run where others may grind for days. RNG, you win some and lose others mate.

2 hours ago, Sabremouse said:

Ha, I would have swapped you 8 neuroptics for 1 chassis if I could have. But then I ran Ur Uranus and got both weapons in one run where others may grind for days. RNG, you win some and lose others mate.

Yes the 2 weapon blueprints dropped in 7.5 round (30 disruptor kills) and the drop chance is lower then the Neuroptics or the Chassis. (I wish trade was possible on these items)

But thank God I finally have it now I just need to waste that 100+ Neo relics I got during the farm...