Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you think? Warframe concept the kubrodon whisperer

(XBOX)Droidyurlookn4

I'm going to start this off with, yes I know there's khora. However I'm not much of cat person and theres no such thing as an attack cat, or cat stunt trainers maybe lol. So I've been playing with an idea of a mercenary with animal companion buffs and cc traps . That has a kubrodon follow his commands, like khoras' vaneri. Oberon helps with this squad too. It even be coolt to have khora with kavat glyph and the opposite pairing for this frame. Now I know the comment we don't need two pet frames, will surface. I'll argue and point out how many speed frames we have already. In a world where ability becomes obsolete and the gun you carry matters this frame would see the light of day. The first ability should buff allies combat prowess and bullet damage not laser. Second controls kubro tactics. Third a trap or ied of some sorta concept. Forth a stealth based where the dog gets behind you and low crawls until you command for something to be very helpful, if your inside a strangle dome and have a vaneri running around you could just sit back with khora and play a shwazin.... His passive I think should be a bit designed around the effect of your doggo getting the final hit from stealth.and the doggo will retrieve any guns you have disarmed.  His signature gun a smg style primary, paired with a gun blade that looks and works like "guntlets" wrist mounted pistol. If they add the additional kill animations they mentioned in or after tennocon, you could have the star wars commado wrist blade added to it for cqc finishers. Augments can be for changing type of trap and type of bullet damage bonus with energy color. Like chroma or chromatic blade. I feel like, it could be a good idea, alot of fun with alot of frame composition. I'm not an artist, so I can't draw this up and hit the ground running persay. I'm seeing like the solider/infiltrater  class from Mass effect(combat boost and bullet modifications with stealth) with a dog. It be cool to see all the rivalry in cetus between the two. Could even have another node to call the pits where it's like "glorified dog fighting" like the krogan homeworld, or in kabal Irl. You have to fight against this criminal grineer element. To stop the fight ring. And earn the frame. The boss could even use the quatz and have kubros donned in the armor from the set. High armor. Low shields. Med level health for stat levels. Balanced energy. Basic for energy drain (25- 50- 75- 100). Whatever the rifle damage aura mod for aura polarity. 

Edited by (XB1)Droidyurlookn4
Edit some words, added stat make up