Riderring

Acceltra and Akarius drop rate

Question

Ur in uranos it's current breaking around round 10, but i made some runs, about 30+ rounds and no BP drop yet, anyone who have got some BP, how many runs did you took.

1 minute ago, Riderring said:

Ur in uranos it's current breaking around round 10, but i made some runs, about 30+ rounds and no BP drop yet, anyone who have got some BP, how many runs did you took.

They have 1.25% drop chance i lucked on akarius but his main weapon still to be seen . U have 99.9% chance to get it in 500 Demo's so git gud

Did 8 runs of the Ur mission, each time till it bugged (once at 8 rounds and otherwise always at 10) and so far I got Acceltra bp 3 times and Akarius bp once only. I guess I was pretty lucky.

It's the opposite for me. Ur bugs out after Round 10, and 3 runs got me 3 Akarius BPs only. ! in 9 rounds and 2 in 9 rounds

Posted (edited)

I think I've done 3 or 4 runs. The annoying thing about being a percentage is that one can be lucky enough to get it first or never, and as far as I know there's no way to Trade what's even more unfortunate.

Worst of all is that the mode is cool, but depending on your luck you will play this mode so much to get the weapon that you will hate the mode,
this is a problem with DE, it puts things with absurdly low DropRate, or in extremely low quantities, in new modes (in the case of an existing mode expansion) which makes a lot of people Rush and get sick of a new map / mode very fast

Edited by walter100
  • Upvote 3

Funny, Frame is easier to farm than the gun, usually the opposite, guns are so easy to farm that you just have to buy it at the store or the Dojo, but in case it's a hell of getting one of the guns, and I don't even I know if when it kills the animal it drops to everyone or has to go get it on the ground like any drop

I got both weapon BPs today in maybe 20 runs. I would do 5 cycles and leave and come back. It's taking longer to get more hexagon than to get both BPs. It is RNG based though so you need a bit of luck.

I used up all of my RNG yesterday. Took me maybe 2 runs of 10 rounds and I got it on the next one on a 3 round run.

ku9cpCb.png

• Applause 1

Does any kind of more drop chance warframe ability works on them? I'm trying Hydroid with full power but I only see the bane infested mods dropping.

12 minutes ago, CrazyDarkSonic said:

Does any kind of more drop chance warframe ability works on them? I'm trying Hydroid with full power but I only see the bane infested mods dropping.

As the wiki states:

Demolisher Infested do not appear to be affected by NekrosIcon272 Nekros' Desecrate130xDark Desecrate

so I assume Hydroid will not work either.

On 2019-08-31 at 2:59 PM, G4b1t said:

As the wiki states:

On 2019-08-31 at 2:59 PM, G4b1t said:

Demolisher Infested do not appear to be affected by NekrosIcon272 Nekros' Desecrate130xDark Desecrate

so I assume Hydroid will not work either.

Make sense... 

On 2019-08-30 at 6:54 PM, Riderring said:

how many runs did you took.

rng is the name of the game

Took me two runs, 6 rotation each(on the second one the pistols dropped a second time).
It's like with Ivara - someone gets her with 10-20 missions, others (like me) get her for 250-300 ...

28 minutes ago, burem0n0 said:

really bad game design

really bad

As is with much of Warframe's loot mechanics throughout the game.

And yet, people still throw themselves into a meat grinder either with a dumb smile on their face, or full of frustration.

I'm sure there's a GIF out there somewhere to stress my point.  🙂

I must have gotten very lucky because I got both BPs on my first run and a short one at that, couldn't have been longer than 20-30 minutes. I remember thinking about how generous DE was with the drop rates this time.

Seems like I was lucky.

Took me about 4-5 runs total of 8 rounds each. Got the secondary on the second run and the primery on the last run. Thing is that this mission is easy for me so far and I feel like I can reach 10 rounds solo. Because of that, I need less runs to get it.

В 30.08.2019 в 20:02, C0stanza сказал:

Did 8 runs of the Ur mission, each time till it bugged (once at 8 rounds and otherwise always at 10)

В 30.08.2019 в 21:19, SirVM сказал:

Ur bugs out after Round 10

What is the bug you are talking about?

My friend got Acceltra on his first run. As for me, it took 3 runs with 10 rounds each to get Acceltra. Still farming for Akarius.

1.25% is just really unwise.

I was actually disappointed both bp's dropped on my first run. I like disruption alot but it's best with having something to chase after.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bl1te said:

What is the bug you are talking about?

They fixed it now, before the conduits were inaccessible from Round 10 onward on Ur.

30+ runs. 6 Akarius BP. No Acceltra. 

They're playing us so we buy it with PL. The weapon is a beast and is already featured in half the Warframe YouTube channels. It's pretty obvious what they are doing here. 

I didn't come across anyone who got the Acceltra and was looking for the Akarius. Not a single player. And I asked every run. Shady as it can get. 

Got Gauss in 3 runs of Kelpie. First run, 4 rounds run got me systems. Second run, 10 round run got me the chassis. A final 8 round run got me the neuroptics.

Just started towards the weapons. Did a 6 round Disruption and got Acceltra BP.

I think RNGesus is finally blessing me after the horrendous experience I had when farming Nidus and Atmo systems to rank up with Vox Solaris.

On 2019-09-05 at 2:35 AM, Roble_Viejo said:

30+ runs. 6 Akarius BP. No Acceltra. 

They're playing us so we buy it with PL. The weapon is a beast and is already featured in half the Warframe YouTube channels. It's pretty obvious what they are doing here. 

I didn't come across anyone who got the Acceltra and was looking for the Akarius. Not a single player. And I asked every run. Shady as it can get. 

That's how most things are in this game , the farm is stupid boring and tedious but players act like they're scared to acknowledge the loot system is terrible

I must have gotten lucky then. Got both of them on my first time running Ur. Akkarius on the 3rd round and Acceltra on the 7th.

Dont feel bad though. It took me 26 runs of Jordas Golem Assassinate just to get the 3 components of Atlas. According to the wiki that should have been just about statistically impossible.