Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acceltra and Akarius drop rate

Riderring

Question

1 minute ago, Riderring said:

Ur in uranos it's current breaking around round 10, but i made some runs, about 30+ rounds and no BP drop yet, anyone who have got some BP, how many runs did you took.

They have 1.25% drop chance i lucked on akarius but his main weapon still to be seen . U have 99.9% chance to get it in 500 Demo's so git gud

I think I've done 3 or 4 runs. The annoying thing about being a percentage is that one can be lucky enough to get it first or never, and as far as I know there's no way to Trade what's even more unfortunate.

Worst of all is that the mode is cool, but depending on your luck you will play this mode so much to get the weapon that you will hate the mode,
this is a problem with DE, it puts things with absurdly low DropRate, or in extremely low quantities, in new modes (in the case of an existing mode expansion) which makes a lot of people Rush and get sick of a new map / mode very fast

Edited by walter100
  • Like 2

Funny, Frame is easier to farm than the gun, usually the opposite, guns are so easy to farm that you just have to buy it at the store or the Dojo, but in case it's a hell of getting one of the guns, and I don't even I know if when it kills the animal it drops to everyone or has to go get it on the ground like any drop

12 minutes ago, CrazyDarkSonic said:

Does any kind of more drop chance warframe ability works on them? I'm trying Hydroid with full power but I only see the bane infested mods dropping.

As the wiki states:

Demolisher Infested do not appear to be affected by NekrosIcon272 Nekros' Desecrate130xDark Desecrate

so I assume Hydroid will not work either.

28 minutes ago, burem0n0 said:

really bad game design

really bad

As is with much of Warframe's loot mechanics throughout the game.

And yet, people still throw themselves into a meat grinder either with a dumb smile on their face, or full of frustration.

I'm sure there's a GIF out there somewhere to stress my point.  🙂

В 30.08.2019 в 20:02, C0stanza сказал:

Did 8 runs of the Ur mission, each time till it bugged (once at 8 rounds and otherwise always at 10)

В 30.08.2019 в 21:19, SirVM сказал:

Ur bugs out after Round 10

What is the bug you are talking about?

My friend got Acceltra on his first run. As for me, it took 3 runs with 10 rounds each to get Acceltra. Still farming for Akarius.

1.25% is just really unwise.

30+ runs. 6 Akarius BP. No Acceltra. 

They're playing us so we buy it with PL. The weapon is a beast and is already featured in half the Warframe YouTube channels. It's pretty obvious what they are doing here. 

I didn't come across anyone who got the Acceltra and was looking for the Akarius. Not a single player. And I asked every run. Shady as it can get. 

• Like 2

Got Gauss in 3 runs of Kelpie. First run, 4 rounds run got me systems. Second run, 10 round run got me the chassis. A final 8 round run got me the neuroptics.

Just started towards the weapons. Did a 6 round Disruption and got Acceltra BP.

I think RNGesus is finally blessing me after the horrendous experience I had when farming Nidus and Atmo systems to rank up with Vox Solaris.

On 2019-09-05 at 2:35 AM, Roble_Viejo said:

30+ runs. 6 Akarius BP. No Acceltra. 

They're playing us so we buy it with PL. The weapon is a beast and is already featured in half the Warframe YouTube channels. It's pretty obvious what they are doing here. 

I didn't come across anyone who got the Acceltra and was looking for the Akarius. Not a single player. And I asked every run. Shady as it can get. 

That's how most things are in this game , the farm is stupid boring and tedious but players act like they're scared to acknowledge the loot system is terrible

I must have gotten lucky then. Got both of them on my first time running Ur. Akkarius on the 3rd round and Acceltra on the 7th.

Dont feel bad though. It took me 26 runs of Jordas Golem Assassinate just to get the 3 components of Atlas. According to the wiki that should have been just about statistically impossible.