Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acceltra and Akarius drop rate

Riderring

Question

my experience is a little different, i got 7 Akarius bp before i  get 1 Acceltra

i got all 7 akarius after complete each run.

my highest record is get 3 Akarius bp in 12 round.

but i got my Acceltra bp when i kill the Demolisher thrasher not by completing the round.

the only things you can count on getting the bp is your luck

I guess I was also lucky. It was really early when I first started WF and didn't know what I was doing, kinda how I also got my lich. Then I just noticed it in my foundry and didn't build it for a while figuring it was just another meh weapon. After building it I was hooked, even unranked it was better than anything I was using. Made the early grind tolerable cause up until that point it was like shooting things with a straw and paper 😄 I use mine 99% of the time now. Don't give up it's worth the grind.

6 hours ago, (PSN)Kryo_42 said:

So does anyone know if hydriods pilfering swarm will increase drop rates or not

No loot frames or loot abilities will. Just summon and kill them faster for more chances.

Dont be like randoms in those missions and:

1. always pick up spare keys (you can use your operator to pick up and bring the key to a conduit, while still having another key in your frame hand - you drop the operator key if you come back to warframe). Have strong secondary and/or melee instead of primary so you can hold the keys.

2. do not stat pad by killing enemies on last conduit and intermission between rounds (15 seconds). Those enemies cant drop any keys and by killing them now you will have to wait for new special enemies to spawn after next round starts, find them, kill them, and maybe they drop the keys, instead of having 2-3 insta keys from leftover enemies.

Got me plenty of BP's, while never grinding for them (rather Neo relics).

Edited by Zakkhar