Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)guzmantt1977

Cosmetic with ribbons with writing on it?

Question

Sorry to bother, but I could swear that a while ago I saw someone wearing a cosmetic with ribbons with symbols on it. I think that I must have been bumming around in Cetus or at Baro's and spotted it for an instant

The impression that I got was that one of the symbols, maybe the first one, was an aum / om 

Spoiler

440px-Om_symbol.svg.png

I had the impression that it was a Wukong, because of the symbolism (I saw it and my mind went to the mantra "Om Mani Padme Hum") but I'm not seeing it as an option, so then I checked Nezha but I'm still not finding a thing. 

Is there a helmet, syadana, or anything matching this description? Was it just a particularly vivid dream? 

Does anyone know? 

4 answers to this question

If there was script on it, it was probably in Orokin. Only syandana I can find that fits the ribbony with symbols description are the Nsaru and Ayla Tennogen syandana. Garuda has a helmet with a ribbon and decoration, but it's not script... That really awful Nova Deluxe bundle has a Hindu theme, but that syandana doesn't have symbols on it... About all I can think of.

1 hour ago, Ceryk said:

If there was script on it, it was probably in Orokin. Only syandana I can find that fits the ribbony with symbols description are the Nsaru and Ayla Tennogen syandana. Garuda has a helmet with a ribbon and decoration, but it's not script... That really awful Nova Deluxe bundle has a Hindu theme, but that syandana doesn't have symbols on it... About all I can think of.

Thanks for checking. I think that the one Void-Gunslinger pointed me to is probably it. 

I appreciate it.