Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

They ruined the beauty of "void"!

Chicken-Biryani

Just now, --C--Nehra said:

You are right! I have no other choice!!! 😢

I disagree. Doesn't look "better" to me. 

No really, am I blind or just used to go to the void such much and always have gold looks on my Warframes, that I quite legit don't kown any difference, it just looks more shiny to me, like someone polished metal.

1 minute ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

No really, am I blind or just used to go to the void such much and always have gold looks on my Warframes, that I quite legit don't kown any difference, it just looks more shiny to me, like someone polished metal.

Oh, I see. May be my PC, as I said already in the thread. Will see what more responses I get. It's weird though. 

33 minutes ago, --C--Nehra said:

So, I was running MOT and apparently all the new color-graphic changes etc made it appear duller than before. And I run it daily. Does anyone else felt the same way? Or has my PC gone haywire? 

New changes to graphics and metallic rendering messed up the looks of a lot of stuff. Steve already said they are looking into what might have gone wrong.

29 minutes ago, YazMatazO said:

I'd say that it's not so easy to deal with change. 

I still haven't been to the Void so I don't know how things looks exactly. But just something to consider. 

'Dealing with change' has nothing to do with it. Things look horrible now, just take a stroll through the forums and all the evidence that players have posted. Not just hearsay, but evidence.

23 minutes ago, elmetnuter said:

it looks much better indeed. You'll get use to it.

Lol no.

14 minutes ago, --C--Nehra said:

Oh, I see. May be my PC, as I said already in the thread. Will see what more responses I get. It's weird though. 

Not your PC mate, the update borked a lot of stuff. Sit tight, hopefully they will fix it soon enough. Cheers.