Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Even Ninja In Conclave?

matto

Hi guys,

I've spent a few hours playing in conclave this afternoon. I don't really like PvP, but I thought I could give it a try (conclave 500-1000) .

And I have to say that it was pretty easy... I don't understand what is going on with you guys, but DE gave us nice maneuvers like wall run, airborne, sliding, flip etc. So, why are you not using those?

People just keep running and shooting without even thinking about strategy or anything.

I saw some Loki being invisible, but I think they don't know that their sentinel is not. If you try to play stealth with a Loki, don't equip a sentinel guys, or at least Shade.

I saw some Rhino just walking like "I'm invicible nothing can happen", and getting kill with 2 shots from my Wraith.

I saw some Frost using snow globe... yeah using snow globe.

So please, fight like a ninja.

A few tips here : heavy Impact is really nice if you like to play a more acrobatic style, so your landing give you a circle protection with AoE effect. Also, use shade.

And please, stop camping, you guys are making things easier.

Have you played with people in missions? All everyone does is spam slide and abuse Zorens over and over. There isn't a whole lot of creativity or variety floating around here.

Sure, but I thought that maybe people were gonna play smart in Conclave... I've never been so wrong.

Ninja? Well i'm not so sure if i met a ninja or a troll. start game only he went to hide and taunt to me find him. He is quite a good ninja i guess? i couldn't find him. I ask him come out to fight. All he says is No. I can't kill cause you are a rhino. I'm like eh... i don't even have a skill installed. Leaving me with no choice but to trick him out by pretending to AFK so he will shoot me and i will know where he is. After killing him. He said not fair cause i'm using Snipetron Vandal... (He is a loki. So he manage to get himself to some high places usually not accessible but normal frames)

So is this what conclaive is about? Use loki. Switch telepot with decoy and afk? To troll other players?

Ninja? Well i'm not so sure if i met a ninja or a troll. start game only he went to hide and taunt to me find him. He is quite a good ninja i guess? i couldn't find him. I ask him come out to fight. All he says is No. I can't kill cause you are a rhino. I'm like eh... i don't even have a skill installed. Leaving me with no choice but to trick him out by pretending to AFK so he will shoot me and i will know where he is. After killing him. He said not fair cause i'm using Snipetron Vandal... (He is a loki. So he manage to get himself to some high places usually not accessible but normal frames)

So is this what conclaive is about? Use loki. Switch telepot with decoy and afk? To troll other players?

Scumbag Loki strikes again.

Edited by FatalX7

Sure, but I thought that maybe people were gonna play smart in Conclave... I've never been so wrong.

Just being in Conclave with randoms shows they're not very smart to begin with, especially if expecting a fair fight and balance.

Mentality of most players in Warframe :

Co-op Missions : Space Ninja Assault Team Bravo with crazy acrobatics, awesome moments and badassitude

Conclave : Turns into generic TPS combat with people forgetting they have legs.

Finally managed to make a Conclave 100 frame. Rhino + Braton + Lex + Jaw sword.

And just tried the Conclave on Venus. Well, indeed, it's way better, but people need to understand the use of a jump attack. Because they come at me shooting, and I just have to make a jump attack and finish the opponent knocked down.

Finally managed to make a Conclave 100 frame. Rhino + Braton + Lex + Jaw sword.

And just tried the Conclave on Venus. Well, indeed, it's way better, but people need to understand the use of a jump attack. Because they come at me shooting, and I just have to make a jump attack and finish the opponent knocked down.

Would it be viable to make an Loki frame, equipped with Fragor and Heavy Landing? This is a little out of the topic, but Im intrigued by the idea of bringing literal death from above onto other players xD

Would it be viable to make an Loki frame, equipped with Fragor and Heavy Landing? This is a little out of the topic, but Im intrigued by the idea of bringing literal death from above onto other players xD

should be possible with a mk1 braton = 10 conclave points

Should be fun ! If you don't equip a sentinel. And it depends what Conclave levels you wanna play. Heavy Impact is gonna cost a lot if maxed. So maybe equip your Loki to play in the 400-499 Conclave (Eris).

One of my fav kill is to Airborne from a high platform, aim the guy with a Shotgun, and finish it with the landing of Heavy Impact. Usually they rage because they don't understand what happenned. Had to explain like a thousand times that it was not cheating. Just playing smart.

Edited by matto

Should be fun ! If you don't equip a sentinel. And it depends what Conclave levels you wanna play. Heavy Impact is gonna cost a lot if maxed. So maybe equip your Loki to play in the 400-499 Conclave (Eris).

Just an Fragor would do, along with trusty Braton ^-^

I wonder if other people do think about these kinda options >.>

Not today (already midnight here), but anytime in the week. Living in Japan, there's probably a huge time difference.

Anyway, found (finally) a smart guy playing Excal with Ignis (conclave 0-100). Ignis seems to work well in Conclave for close fight. The guy was using Radial Blind and just kept roasting me. Until I figure out I just had to go to the Energy Orb before him and kill him before he gets it. Nice match though.

I'm really enjoying the Conclave mode. It's fun, a lot of rage quit though.