Jump to content
[DE]Taylor

Transmission Palette: Twitch Drops and Mixer Rewards Campaign!

Recommended Posts

Tenno, 

Looking to add a little more color to your Arsenal? Watch any Warframe Partner on Twitch or Mixer and get your very own Transmission Color Palette, featuring a beautiful selection of purples and blues!

WHEN: Starting Friday, August 30 at 2pm ET, until Friday, September 6 at 2pm ET!
HOW: Watch any Warframe Partner on Twitch or Mixer for 30 minutes!
WHO: You can see a full list of our Warframe Partners at our Partner index here: https://www.warframe.com/community/partners#partnerIndex 
WHAT: The new Transmission Color Palette

Spoiler

Transmission_ColourPicker.png

Are you having issues receiving Twitch Drops, please refer to our Twitch Drops guide here: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003353712-Twitch-Drop-Guide 

Since this is our first time running a Mixer Rewards campaign for our Partners, we’ll be keeping an eye on this thread and other social channels for any hiccups that may occur!

  • Like 29
  • Haha 2
  • Satisfied 2
  • Woah 5
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

are there enough partners "left" for all of us to get the drop?

 

Edited by jetstream64
  • Haha 16
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 3
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jetstream64 said:

are there enough partners "left" for all of us to get the drop?

 

I mean there are like 180+ partners.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jetstream64 said:

are there enough partners "left" for all of us to get the drop?

 

I don't usually respond on the forums much, but I found this to be kinda funny so here we are lol...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I'm not getting any drops since the tennocon stream .. I followed the guide , but still nothing !!

 

Edited by Harmakis
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SherpaRage said:

I mean there are like 180+ partners.

almost 250.

But hey, anything to start a S#&$ty meme, right?

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Harmakis said:

I'm not getting any drops since the tennocon stream .. I followed the guide , but still nothing !!

 

Seeing as your post was 8 minutes BEFORE this started, MAYBE you should pay a little more attention and note it starts at 2pm EST and you have to stream for at least 30 minutes with one of the partners.

And this has nothing to do with Tennocon.  If you still have a Tennocon issue, then there are other threads for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, DennyPhantom said:

Colors are nice.
But when will you fix ALL of the lighting that you messes up with the new update?

Unrelated, but Steve was tweeting about these issues earlier today -- we're aware and are looking to fix. 🙂

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Unrelated, but Steve was tweeting about these issues earlier today -- we're aware and are looking to fix. 🙂

 

 

Yeah he nailed it ^.^ 

  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

I don't usually respond on the forums much, but I found this to be kinda funny so here we are lol...

Why knock the partners when they have done a better job of teaching us how to play the game than DE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Цитата

Transmission Color Palette

Цитата

HOW: Watch any Warframe Partner on ... Mixer for 30 minutes!

👏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Caine2112 said:

Seeing as your post was 8 minutes BEFORE this started, MAYBE you should pay a little more attention and note it starts at 2pm EST and you have to stream for at least 30 minutes with one of the partners.

And this has nothing to do with Tennocon.  If you still have a Tennocon issue, then there are other threads for that.

ok ill rephrase it for you .. 
im watching almost every stream , and since the tennocon stream , i didnt get any drops .. 
idk know where is the problem , twitch or warframe .. 

 

2 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Are you having issues receiving Twitch Drops, please refer to our Twitch Drops guide here: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003353712-Twitch-Drop-Guide 

there is a page on the forum for this issue , that's mean it is not unusual problem .. ( I DID every thing this that guid say)

 

 

Edited by Harmakis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...