Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transmission Palette: Twitch Drops and Mixer Rewards Campaign!

[DE]Taylor

So, been watching the same partner for 4+ hours.  No drops.  I've already done as much troubleshooting as I can.  I've unlinked and relinked my accounts, then logged out and back in. I've made sure I'm only watching one streamer and that I'm marked as active. I've never had any issues with drops in the past, so I'm stumped.  😞 

On the bright side, I did enjoy the streamer that I ended up watching and met some new people.

14 минут назад, M4T2E сказал:

After watching 3 different partners, each for over 30 minutes, I still got no drop.
My account is stated as linked and I never had any problems with twitch drops before this one.

Watched 2 guy with linked account - same. And nobody in twitch chat got it either. So its not working and was just a bait I guess. I'll try mixer as well.

6 hours ago, wizardeiges said:

Watched someone for a hour,didn't drop anything :thumbup: what a waste of a hour. Don't care about streamers,I just want the palette mang.

Edit: I know everything is linked properly because I get twitch drops every prime time without issue. After it didn't work the first hour I unlinked everything and then relinked everything and then dropped another hour into a partnered person playing warframe. Still no palette. 

Don't care about the streamers? Don't expect the goodies that come from their stream and then go moaning about it when you get zip. It pleases me when drops don't work for people who say things like this so I really hope it continues not to. This type of entitled behaviour is all too common now. It's this type of thing that kills streams and communitys, it's not the streamers or the games.

48 minutes ago, Zanchak said:

Don't care about the streamers? Don't expect the goodies that come from their stream and then go moaning about it when you get zip. It pleases me when drops don't work for people who say things like this so I really hope it continues not to. This type of entitled behaviour is all too common now. It's this type of thing that kills streams and communitys, it's not the streamers or the games.

Oh please. Let's not pretend that we don't all know what twitch drops really are - a means to artificially inflate viewership numbers.

Do you really think that players *want* to watch a partner unlock relics for 5 hours? No. They'd rather be in the game, unlocking their own relics.

Do you really think that partners *want* to stream void fissures for 5 hours? No. But they get paid to do it. Because they're marketing influencers.

vor 17 Stunden schrieb Harmakis:

ok ill rephrase it for you .. 
im watching almost every stream , and since the tennocon stream , i didnt get any drops .. 
idk know where is the problem , twitch or warframe .. 

Solution A: Logout everything, Re-link your Twitch Account and login with that very account on Twitch and stay logged it.

Exhibit B: Maybe you shouldn't mute the stream and run it in another Tab / background.

17 hours ago, TheMuslimGamerGB said:

Why knock the partners when they have done a better job of teaching us how to play the game than DE.

While this is true, the original poster was referring to many partners leaving because DE doesn't really do anything for partners. They're essentially free publicity for them.

Not getting drop on Twitch, tried various browsers, phone app, various partners and even relinked account and nothing like 5 hours total between streams.  Also didn't get ducats from last dev stream either, watched the whole thing.

Also would be nice if there were some more partners on Mixer as it seems more reliable when it comes to drops but there's so few and I never catch any of them streaming.

19 hours ago, Caine2112 said:

Seeing as your post was 8 minutes BEFORE this started, MAYBE you should pay a little more attention and note it starts at 2pm EST and you have to stream for at least 30 minutes with one of the partners.

And this has nothing to do with Tennocon.  If you still have a Tennocon issue, then there are other threads for that.

With all due respect fam, you should also pay attention as it says you/we have to WATCH the stream of a Warframe Partner, not stream with them.

I too have not got the drop. I can only assume that the drop is running behind due to large numbers, but i am surprised. 

Ive been watching streams on and off all day here (4hr+) and nothing yet

This is the first twitch drop ive ever had a problem with

Archived