Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transmission Palette: Twitch Drops and Mixer Rewards Campaign!

[DE]Taylor

Let's see:

• Watched Whiskey & Gwydd's stream for about an hour and a half on the 31st. No drop on the PC.
  • Relinked everything, watched Pokket's stream for a couple hours on the evening of the 31st. No drop.
  • Went and had a look to see if any Mixer partners were streaming. Pssshhyeahh, right. Gave up for the night.
  • Tried again this morning (the 1st) with a random partner on Twitch. No dice.

And all of this was right after the drop for watching Prime Time on Thursday went off without a hitch.

I realize these things do break from time to time, but c'mon, if you're going to set up something to run as a promo before a holiday weekend, make sure it's going to work for everyone, not just the random few PS4 players that have gotten lucky.

I am confused about this. 

Is this valid for all platforms ?

Do I need to subscribe to the partner channel or something like that in order to the drop works ? Silly question, but they need to be streaming warframe in order to the drop to work ?

Because, it did no work for me on Twitch and in my another account linked on mixer. 

Looks like it's just super delayed.  I watched several streams on Friday evening and then another about noon yesterday.  I just got the palette in my inbox.  So, for those of you that haven't had drop issues in the past, probably just be patient, it seems like it's just crazy backlogged like the Tennocon one was.  /shrug

Archived