Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transmission Palette: Twitch Drops and Mixer Rewards Campaign!

[DE]Taylor

Still buggy. Watched various streams for over an hour each yesterday and today, some viewers said they got Twitch drops, some like me did not.

I unlinked and relinked my Warframe and Twitch accounts, but still no luck afterwards.

Twitch was not silenced or muted while I was watching, I was even interacting with chat. My activity was set to "Online", and I had "Share my activity" enabled as well.

I also tried watching streams on Mixer, but even there did not receive the palette.

Been at it for a day now, various partner stream, double checked the official site that they were partners, watched each for an hour or so, Watched via the twith desktop app, and via web browser,chrome, firefox, and MS Edge(You made me use Edge for something other than downloading Chrome and Firefox.... the horror), unlinked and relinked my account 3+ times, still no drop.

Ok so for some reason, after watching 2 partner streams for more than 30 mins each on twitch, I did not get the transmission color palette.

I should also mention that twitch drops do work on my account since I received the 200 ducats from the other primetime stream and have received drops from past primetimes, devstreams, and partner streams on twitch. For some reason transmission still hasn't been dropped for me despite watching 2 wf partner streams for over 30 mins each. Maybe it's lag, idk.

I will try again, and if I still don't get it, I will try mixer (after linking), and if I still don't get it, then something's off with the drop or the system responsible for drops.

Archived