Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transmission Palette: Twitch Drops and Mixer Rewards Campaign!

[DE]Taylor

Hi Tenno,

Thank you for your patience this weekend -- the Drops issues should hopefully be resolved now on our end. If you successfully linked your accounts and watched a Partner for 30 minutes over the weekend, you should have a palette now in your inbox! If not, it is possible that your accounts are not linked correctly.

The main cause of this is having multiple Warframe accounts linked to the same Twitch account. My recommendation? Log in to each Warframe account you have and go to warframe.com/user -- it'll tell you what Twitch account it is linked to. You should not have the same Twitch account show up for multiple Warframe accounts.

If you do, here's how to fix it:

1. Unlink all Warframe accounts from Twitch at warframe.com/user (this involves logging in to each account and unlinking them)
  2. Relink your intended Warframe account to our Twitch using warframe.com/twitch/link

We have had a few Partners who had improperly linked accounts, resulting in Drops not working for their channels. I recommend seeing confirmed Drops Partners in this thread once you have completed the troubleshooting steps above. 

1 hour ago, -----x----- said:

When I get my palette? I'm watching all day, no drop 😞

It appears you have multiple accounts linked to your Twitch -- please use the troubleshooting tips in this comment: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1124360-transmission-palette-twitch-drops-and-mixer-rewards-campaign/?do=findComment&comment=11013067

20 hours ago, DaftMeat said:

Still buggy. Watched various streams for over an hour each yesterday and today, some viewers said they got Twitch drops, some like me did not.

I unlinked and relinked my Warframe and Twitch accounts, but still no luck afterwards.

Twitch was not silenced or muted while I was watching, I was even interacting with chat. My activity was set to "Online", and I had "Share my activity" enabled as well.

I also tried watching streams on Mixer, but even there did not receive the palette.

It appears you have multiple accounts linked to your Twitch -- please use the troubleshooting tips in this comment:  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1124360-transmission-palette-twitch-drops-and-mixer-rewards-campaign/?do=findComment&comment=11013067

8 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

It appears you have multiple accounts linked to your Twitch -- please use the troubleshooting tips in this comment:  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1124360-transmission-palette-twitch-drops-and-mixer-rewards-campaign/?do=findComment&comment=11013067

As noted, I unlinked my accounts and then relinked just the PC account. I also watched on Mixer, and that did not provide any reliable drop after several 30 minute intervals of watching.

I eventually got the pallette over 24 hours after watching (by which time I had given up on trying to earn it).

Still waiting. My account is the only one linked to my twitch account that I am aware of - it's Nasuth on both Warframe and Twitch, on PC. 😞 I suppose the only next step is to try and watch another Partner stream and hope for the best..

11 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

It appears you have multiple accounts linked to your Twitch -- please use the troubleshooting tips in this comment: 

Thanks for the help, Taylor! Indeed, there were two accounts. Now I got the palette

On 2019-08-31 at 10:31 AM, Namikaze-Auriel said:

With all due respect fam, you should also pay attention as it says you/we have to WATCH the stream of a Warframe Partner, not stream with them.

Watching Twitch or Mixer IS streaming.  It's through this thing called "Internet".  EVERYTHING you watch on the internet is streaming.

Sigh... kids these days... 

Over an hour of watching Shul tonight. Still no drop. I guess maybe it will come tomorrow? I've been having this problem since the Tennocon ephemera but this is the first one (since then) that I've really cared about. 😞 I'm positive I've done everything right on this! Frustrating, especially since I seem to be the only one left.

1 hour ago, Nasuth said:

Over an hour of watching Shul tonight. Still no drop. I guess maybe it will come tomorrow? I've been having this problem since the Tennocon ephemera but this is the first one (since then) that I've really cared about. 😞 I'm positive I've done everything right on this! Frustrating, especially since I seem to be the only one left.

You are not alone.

4 hours ago, (XB1)naxogro said:

Ya cumpli los requisitos para poder tener la paleta de colores... ahora, como se hace efectiva? te llega un mensaje al juego... tengo que enviar un mail... tengo que llamar a Lotus?

Saludos!!!!!!!!

si funcionó, te llega un mensaje de Teshin casi inmediatamente

<if it worked, you get a message from Teshin almost immediately>

@[DE]Taylor Luckily, I just happened to stumble upon this post yesterday when checking on the forums about another topic.  But I seriously have to ask, why is this kind of thing not posted prominently on the warframe.com website, or on the News kiosk in our ship in-game? 

I would personally really appreciate it if greater care was taken in the future to make sure that announcements like this were made more visible to players. I have missed out on time-limited things of this nature in the past simply because I was oblivious to something that was buried in a forums post... and I'm fairly confident that I'm not the only one.

Been trying to get it all week from various streams - I also only have 1 account. It doesn't always work well watching on mobile or on my PS4, but I don't have a computer so this is the only way for me. (I also make certain I'm signed in)

I know it IS possible to get drops watching on my phone, so is there any reason it hasn't worked this time?

Archived