[DE]Taylor

Transmission Palette: Twitch Drops and Mixer Rewards Campaign!

Just now, StormElder said:

literally still no drop and ive done everything suggested ;-;

Oof so sad. Try waiting a few days as suggested in my post above. If still no drop, then send ticket.

6 minutes ago, Namikaze-Auriel said:

Sometimes it just takes a while lol. Try re-linking your Twitch > Warframe. You can also wait for a few days. If still none, then send support ticket to DE

Ive sent tickets after every dev stream since the whole thing apparently doesn't work. They dont give a S#&$, sadly.

Need help, been watching different streamers for 3 hours now(from the parnter list) and still havent got the color pattern, im linked to twich and even re-linked it .

I unlinked and relinked my account to Twitch and watched for about 2 hours and still nothing

Tried for 7 hours today even relinked my acc on twitch still not getting it 

Unlinked, relinked, checked everything was ok. No drop. Only one tab open, not muted. Didn't get the ducat drop from Prime Time either.

I go to twitch, 6 hours, no drop, unlink, re link, no drop, go to mixer, NO PARTNERS.

• Haha 1

No drop so far. 3 times relinked and watched 4 different partners for few hours each.

Posted (edited)

Yeah there definitely seems to be something, didn't even know there was a drop until I went to my twitch follows last night and a bunch of partners had [Drop] in their titles so dug around and found the announcement page. Watched one for at least a half hour probably more like 40 minutes to an actual hour (want to be conservative) no drop. 

Left twitch running over night with another partner to be absolutely sure that I would have the requisite time (not minimized, not muted, nothing that would disqualify me as a viewer), check in the morning aaaaaand nothing. 

Unlinked my account from Warframe and re-linked, watched another streamer for probably 40ish minutes and nothing. 

Unlinked my account from Warframe and Twitch and re-linked them tuned in to another partner think it's been about a half hour but can't be sure and I need to go do some IRL stoofs so gonna leave that running but not holding out much hope. 

Didn't have any trouble with the previous drops tho I did miss the stream with the Simaris Glyph (tho I did hear there where some issues with that drop) 

Aaaaaanyhow I'll update if it happens to drop when I get back, fair assumption that if I don't I've either forgotten about it in the short term or it didn't drop. 

Edit: 

7hrs of letting twitch stream later aaaaand nothing.... 

Again didn't have any trouble with any of the recent drops from Primetimes or Devstreams for which I was in attendance. 

Edited by Oreades
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Doesn't work. Just give us a promo code jfc

I don't want to watch some douchebag with a webcam play warframe when I could just be playing it myself.

Edited by veryhighcholesterol
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 5

I wasted over 2 hours of my life on this bullS#&$ too, and yes I also tried to relink, yes it was a partner.

Why the everlasting hell do we get forced to watch some random ass streamer to get something anyway? Wasn't there something about valuing peoples time..? Not that anything in WF follows this nowadays anyway, but I thought I try to mention it with how close I am to just dropping this entirely.

• Upvote 2

Why are Twitch drops such a mess?? I specifically un-linked and re-linked my account 15 days ago because I somehow didn't get a drop, and it's STILL not working. I even followed the guide provided, making sure I un-linked from both places and re-linked in the proper order, and nothing - even after an hour of watching a partner stream today.

I've not had any problems with twitch drops previous to this, but this one seems to be broken.  Will wait a day or two to see if it comes through.

I hope we can get the palette without having to watch Twitch again as it looked lovely. I'm happy watching Tactical Potato and friends for an hour or two but after a whole afternoon of different partner streams, de/relinking accounts, relogging and running the web, UWP and mobile apps I've had enough Twitch for 2019. The streamers caught it in the neck a little too.

• Applause 1

No twitch drop, which is odd because the tennocon stream i did get the ephemera

Been watching a stream on pc, nothing

Relinked the twitch sych, nothing

Watched streams for hours on a smartphone, nothing

Rewatched on PC, nothing.

I dare to say.......that it's not working.

Same here. Being watching 2 warframe partners back to back and still didnt get my drop. This is my first time doing this btw and its disappointing to see a system so buggy 😞

been watching partner streams for hours now..everything is linked properly...never had any problem with twitch drops ever except this time..looks like i have to pass this drop already wasted enough time for a color pallete xD