[DE]Taylor

Transmission Palette: Twitch Drops and Mixer Rewards Campaign!

On 2019-08-30 at 9:26 PM, TheMuslimGamerGB said:

Why knock the partners when they have done a better job of teaching us how to play the game than DE.

The ones that teached me are long gone.

• Haha 1

I Watched for a few hours on twitch, subbed to the channel with prime(cuz  i like it) and no palette so far....

tryid to unlink/ relink my account but the problem remains....

On 2019-08-31 at 12:30 PM, M4T2E said:

After watching 3 different partners, each for over 30 minutes, I still got no drop.
My account is stated as linked and I never had any problems with twitch drops before this one.

Same.

The funny thing is, the twitch warframe partners have that palette.

Streamers: Drop works on them

Viewers: Not.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hum...i've watch a partner yesterday for more than 4hours and today for 2 hours (someone else) and still nothing.

Yes my account is linked and yes i've try unlink/link it again.

Edited by Dr_Shadox

Doesn't work, I've re-linked twitch from both ends as instructed, re-linked mixer also, watched twitch and mixer multiple times over 30mins.

I don't see any value in watching twitch/mixer so normally I don't, only thing I watch on twitch is the DE devstreams, I don't mind DE adding various drops to twitch/mixer but exclusive customization things like colors should be accessible to everyone and not gated behind the buggy twitch/mixer integration working and wanting to watch twitch/mixer.

Edited by KriLL3

On 2019-08-30 at 7:34 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Tenno, 

Looking to add a little more color to your Arsenal? Watch any Warframe Partner on Twitch or Mixer and get your very own Transmission Color Palette, featuring a beautiful selection of purples and blues!

WHEN: Starting Friday, August 30 at 2pm ET, until Friday, September 6 at 2pm ET!
HOW: Watch any Warframe Partner on Twitch or Mixer for 30 minutes!
WHO: You can see a full list of our Warframe Partners at our Partner index here: https://www.warframe.com/community/partners#partnerIndex 
WHAT: The new Transmission Color Palette

Reveal hidden contents

Transmission_ColourPicker.png

Are you having issues receiving Twitch Drops, please refer to our Twitch Drops guide here: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003353712-Twitch-Drop-Guide 

Since this is our first time running a Mixer Rewards campaign for our Partners, we’ll be keeping an eye on this thread and other social channels for any hiccups that may occur!

i usually receive twitch drops, but this time it does not work, despite lots of hours of watching partners and unlinking/relinking, different browsers, yaddayadda

• Upvote 1

They just using us so streamers can get watch time , xD i guess they will fix last day, i melt my smartphone 8h on streams i will just wait last day before that event ends to watch that 30 min of it.

I've done multiple hours watching VorticoseLine75 and Makarimorph yesterday and Vorti a number of hours today (currently Sunday afternoon in Finland), I re-linked accounts twice (just WF-end yesterday, both ends today). I've watched both on chrome on windows and twitch app on android. PC account, prior drops have worked. No palette in inbox, nor in arsenal/appearance.

• Upvote 1

I'd give up and put it up for sale for one credit on the market for a few days. 😀

After all, the offer did its job. People may have in fact watched more Twitch than if it had worked as expected.

Multiple partnered stream, multiple hours. 

Nothing yet, account is linked properly based on past experience.

Fix your S#&$ DE

Edit: Oh no can't say poopie on an M rated game. grow the fk up.

Edited by Devayoni

14 hours ago, (PS4)chabala said:

It seems like the drops are mostly broken (even though some people got the drop?) but there's no one in the office to actually look into it. Better to wait until Monday/Tuesday and try again.

My Transmission palette has just come thorough, though I have not watched any more Twitch since yesterday. Perhaps there was a delay in sending them, perhaps they are pushing them out manually. No way to know unless someone official says something @[DE]Taylor

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, (PS4)whiteknightblack said:

I've never had a problem with a twitch drop till now, please make it available in the market, i don't want to miss this cool palette. Till then i guess i'll keep re-linking and watching.

thank you it just dropped

• Upvote 1

im not get this drop, its the first time !! i get all drops except this, please a need this pallete!!!!

Edited by Fitmann

Did not get the drop on my PC account but got it on PS4.

Edit: Just got it thanks!

Edited by ESYLD
Got it