Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Assets/objects/misc items in Warframe you wish we could wield/wear/own

Zahnny

Decided to re-play "We All Lift Together" in Fortuna and I noticed this jacket several of the Solaris wore, seen on the member in the middle. When watching I liked the way this jacket moved and flowed, along with its texture. It made me wish we could own a modified version as a syandana.

Spoiler

https://i.imgur.com/q07aiDO.jpg

There's also that Wielding torch thing Eudico and several of the other Solaris use. I understand it's a tool, but it's not the only tool-turned-weapon in Warframe, as we have things like the Spectra.

P.S. I feel I'm going to get a few replies asking "You can replay it?" or "How do you replay We All Lift Together?", the answer is one of the Solaris members on the little "islands" in Fortuna has a prompt button that lets you replay it, as far as I'm aware Cetus doesn't have something like this.

5 minutes ago, DeathDweller said:

Even if not released yet and prob won't happen anyway, i would like to see salvage of the Dax armor and weapons from Duviri to be used as armor and weapons for the Operator.

Actually, what you described sounds exactly like what will happen.

31 minutes ago, Etan-gK said:

I was hoping for something similar when octavia deluxe came out, possibly a guitar skin for the zenistar

but alas, no such luck

I was thinking more like a gun that would use different notes and combos to do different things, but I can't think of a good way to do that without making it clunky and not all that fun.

1 hour ago, CoolDudeMcCool said:

I was thinking more like a gun that would use different notes and combos to do different things, but I can't think of a good way to do that without making it clunky and not all that fun.

I like the idea of a melee weapon instrument. The notes or melody could be tied to the combo you perform. Though it might become repetitive if you only use the same combo in combat.

Edited by Zahnny