Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 25.7.2 + 25.7.2.1

[DE]Megan

So far like the Update does it have its problems yeah but I say give them time and it will get smoothed out may only be able to look lot into graphics side of it and the metals do need some work yeah. but again its only be three or four days since update came out give them time they will work it out I am sure.

1 hour ago, Iron-Inky2 said:

So far like the Update does it have its problems yeah but I say give them time and it will get smoothed out may only be able to look lot into graphics side of it and the metals do need some work yeah. but again its only be three or four days since update came out give them time they will work it out I am sure.

people arnt unhappy because of the lack of them working on it. we know its a holiday weekend. we know it wont get looked at until tuesday. the issue is these problems with the graphics shouldve been so obvious if they even tested it before releasing the changes. thats why people are unhappy. it took less than a minute of playing to see all the graphical issues the update caused. why couldn't they catch that before release? 

1 hour ago, TheUnclean_4Head said:

people arnt unhappy because of the lack of them working on it. we know its a holiday weekend. we know it wont get looked at until tuesday. the issue is these problems with the graphics shouldve been so obvious if they even tested it before releasing the changes. thats why people are unhappy. it took less than a minute of playing to see all the graphical issues the update caused. why couldn't they catch that before release? 

that part not gonna disagree it should have showed up and should have been fixed before release but it got over sighted. however I am just saying give them time honestly stuff like this comes with some kinks in it that will need to be worked out I think once they do most will probably like the new rendering stuff better. 

2 hours ago, Iron-Inky2 said:

that part not gonna disagree it should have showed up and should have been fixed before release but it got over sighted. however I am just saying give them time honestly stuff like this comes with some kinks in it that will need to be worked out I think once they do most will probably like the new rendering stuff better. 

Rendering has been on the table for quite some time.  The metallics and texturing obviously were a focus, which is easily understandable if you look at how much of the patch notes was just that.

Now, let's look at the release.  One week before they promised a mainline the following week.  On Wednesday of that week they updated to say it would be delayed.  On Thursday it released, then released, then released, then finally released.That's a frightening amount of red text for a patch being shoved out the door because a live stream is scheduled.  After that, you've got Friday for a string of patches just to make sure critical systems didn't bug out.

What we received was better lighting on about 2-4 tiles.  We lost more than that in pitch black that is no longer possible to see.  This would have been obvious with less than 10 minutes of play testing.  We got new metallics for landers, and my Prisma skin now looks like a plastic/ceramic composite rather than a vandal style skin.  Again, first load screen.  We got a Shawzin...something that is a greater money sink than Octavia for even less function.  We got disruptions that are actually good and rewarding, highlighting why the Corpus Jupiter rework variants were less than fantastic.

90% of the flaws are not a "wait and see" situation, they're DE pushing something not ready out the door and saying screw it, we'll patch later.  That's frustrating when you've got a long weekend to enjoy the game.  I would say unforgivable, but it's SOP thus far.  Asking for patience is nice, but at some point DE has to stop with this stuff.  It's the same half baked situation as Dog Days, and dozens of other releases.

31 minutes ago, master_of_destiny said:

Rendering has been on the table for quite some time.  The metallics and texturing obviously were a focus, which is easily understandable if you look at how much of the patch notes was just that.

Now, let's look at the release.  One week before they promised a mainline the following week.  On Wednesday of that week they updated to say it would be delayed.  On Thursday it released, then released, then released, then finally released.That's a frightening amount of red text for a patch being shoved out the door because a live stream is scheduled.  After that, you've got Friday for a string of patches just to make sure critical systems didn't bug out.

What we received was better lighting on about 2-4 tiles.  We lost more than that in pitch black that is no longer possible to see.  This would have been obvious with less than 10 minutes of play testing.  We got new metallics for landers, and my Prisma skin now looks like a plastic/ceramic composite rather than a vandal style skin.  Again, first load screen.  We got a Shawzin...something that is a greater money sink than Octavia for even less function.  We got disruptions that are actually good and rewarding, highlighting why the Corpus Jupiter rework variants were less than fantastic.

90% of the flaws are not a "wait and see" situation, they're DE pushing something not ready out the door and saying screw it, we'll patch later.  That's frustrating when you've got a long weekend to enjoy the game.  I would say unforgivable, but it's SOP thus far.  Asking for patience is nice, but at some point DE has to stop with this stuff.  It's the same half baked situation as Dog Days, and dozens of other releases.

again not disagreeing they should have fixed it before launching  the tiles it did manage to get to work right from what i seen don't look really bad but lot of it needs to be patched it again shoulda been fixed from get go before launch. in the end I am more or less trying to put positive side to it as well with it when i said give them time.

3 hours ago, TheUnclean_4Head said:

That's because they don't do beta testing prior to release.  DE does Alpha-Level code cleanup.  We the PC player base are the beta testers. 

And no amount of dancing about the point in devstreams is going to change this fact.  For as long as the word beta is anywhere in the TOS, there will never be any in-house beta work done.  If they did actually do standard beta test environments, we wouldn't be seeing the glaring bug releases we see on any mainline update that happens prior to a weekend.  And a long weekend at that.  

15 hours ago, IwOwnage said:

Appearently, slowing down Volt 2 ability was really needed to highlight Gauss as fastest warframe. And that was it for 333% power strength speedster volt build. Not cool.

Yeah I love it when a specific ability is downgraded on a particular warframe, is then stolen and used as the basis for building an entirely new warframe around it, and then massively upgraded on the new frame but not the old!

🙄

After update Void exploding boxes look almost the same as any other void crate. Before it used to had red lights and smoke coming out of it, now lights are white same as other crates, so it's easy to mix them up and cause unnecessary chaos when you want to be stealthy

Thank you for another content draught, in 2018 it happend in this same time and now again... I can't understand why don't change the strategy...

The update is nice but where is the real content... you can easilly explore this update in less than one day... then what? Warframe aren't treading anymore... because we are always losing our veteran player base... and trying to push new players... new players won't be here for long if there no verteran players or whatever to play with them... all other games push content for veteran players as well... warframe is doing more than 2 years content for new players and what is happening? everybody is leaving or not playing...

On 2019-08-30 at 12:21 PM, -LB-Tanuki said:

I am not a fan of new volt's sprint animation at a high speed. Moving slow and traveling fast - it doesn't feels right.

Nah, it makes more sense physically. Volt's sped up "The Flash" esque animations are extremely cartoony at high  velocity - but I'll forgive it on account of him being the "electricity" frame as well, so appearing in such a fashion is at least within theme. If someone possessed extraordinary strength but couldn't move their legs in such a hyperactive fashion they would more realistically take harder, longer strides as opposed to just moving their feet at the speed a wheel would turn. I love Gauss's animations and I hope they don't change it.

On 2019-09-01 at 6:17 PM, ROCKETTOTHACROTCH said:

Thanks for the Hotfix...

There is A bug with Nightwave recovered mission... when I got the recovered Mission to fill 3 Ayatan sculptures I have filled about 5 Ayatan sculptures and the mission didn't complete for me... Please fix DE I NEED that 1 mission completed for some Cred...

Happens to me too, no fix as of yet. Please patch DE 😢

On 2019-08-30 at 8:11 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix 25.7.2

General Additions:

• Companion Weapon Rivens have been added back to Simaris’ Offerings! This time they will unveil for the proper weapon.
  • Added unique open/close sounds for the Nelumbo Shawzin.

Optimizations:

• Fixed a crash when in the Dojo.
  • Fixed a crash if you lost connection to the server and tried to access your Profile at the same time.
  • Fixed a rare crash when transitioning between Zones in Sanctuary Onslaught.
  • Potential fix for UI lockup when leaving squads setting up for the Index.
  • Fixed spamming Look Links too quickly to Chat locking up your UI (serves you right!)
  • Fixed edge cases of a UI lockup when accessing the Leverian from a place outside of the Market or Codex. 
  • Fixed Zealot Heralds Torid FX perpetually lingering, thus affecting performance.
  • Fixed Akarius FX particles perpetually lingering, thus also affecting performance.
  • Fixed a script error that could result if you left a mission while an Infested Runner was charging at you.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Gauss’ Kinetic Plating ability.

General Changes:

• Acceltra can now equip Rifle Ammo Mutation Mod.

Disruption Fixes:

• Fixed progression stopper after Round 10 of Disruption, where the Demolisher Thrasher wouldn't spawn above level 80.
  • Fixed more potential cases of Demolyst enemies not spawning in missions which are lower level than their equivalent Star Chart mission.

Rendering Changes & Fixes:
Below are just a few tweaks before the long weekend in an attempt to alleviate some graphical over sights from the rendering changes brought in Update 25.7.0. More fixes are definitely coming once the team has regrouped next week. Apologies for the premature changes - the excitement got the better of us!

• Improvements towards metallic chunk textures looking too soft on Warframes.
  • Fixes towards emissive colors on Warframes not working. This affected certain materials and were made exponentially worse if using a darker Emissive or Energy color.
  • Fixed weapon emissive colors to be crushed to near black if the weapon had PBR upgrades.
  • Fixes towards bad zoning reflections by tweaking lights, probs, glowing meshes, and redundant cubemaps. This fixes many cases of overly saturated areas such as the Jordas Golem exterior boss arena. 

Fixes:

• Fixed Aura Mods not functioning.
  • Fixed some players having their Mastery Rank recalculated slightly lower than before as a result of moving nodes around in the Star Chart for the Disruption expansion.
  • Fixed your camera flipping upside down when achieving ludicrous Gauss Mach Rush speed with maxed Field of View.
  • Fixed Euphona Prime having incorrect aimed accuracy when using the slug fire mode. As reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/cxkb1o/euphona_prime_worse/
  • Fixed inability to play Shawzins that you have placed in your Orbiter.
  • Fixed Disruption Nox sometimes not attempting to shoot at players.
  • Fixed enemies become alerted when using a Scanner.
  • Fixed see-through Decorations when building in the Dojo.
  • Fixed appearing as a mini-Warframe when entering/leaving the Leverian as the Operator.
  • Fixed inability to Transfer out of the Operator when entering/leaving the Leverian as the Operator.
  • Fixed the Prime Details toggle not behaving properly for TennoGen Skins on Volt Prime.
  • Fixed Tyl Regor and Kela De Thaym turning into a puddle if Oberon’s Smite was used during the fight.
  • Fixed Volt’s electricity FX and Umbra’s Howl FX appearing as lines instead of lightning beams.
  • Fixed Clients losing loot into teleport pits.
  • Fixed broken animal Conservation notes in Orb Vallis.
  • Fixed attempting to change a Dojo Room description not saving and instead displaying 'undefined'.

Hotfix 25.7.2.1

Optimizations:

• Reverted the addition of unique open/close sounds for the Nelumbo Shawzin due to it causing crashes and breaking squadmates UI.
  • Improved handling of corrupt shader caches to fix some crashes.

Fixes:

• Fixed between-Wave rewards not popping up when playing Disruption on Mars - Olympus.
  • Fixed your input swapping to Chat if you started a mission with the Appearance preview screen active.

Known issue:

• Currently enemies in the Codex are missing their full drop reward information - we'll get it fixed!

I have one problem i don't know about other players but after the update if i whant  to invite someone or someone else try to invite me nothing happens 

Archived