[DE]Megan

Hotfix 25.7.2 + 25.7.2.1

There is a problem with the amps in eidolon fights, you do low dmg with the prism, or at least with the shwaak prism

Edited by Rhegann
I had to make some grammar corrections D:

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed Aura Mods not functioning. Okay, that can happen, still surprising :o
  •  
  • Fixed Tyl Regor and Kela De Thaym turning into a puddle if Oberon’s Smite was used during the fight.<<<<<< UM, WAT

Great..!! THANKS..!! But Can You Fix The Glowing Effect on Operator on Spore Ephemera, It seem The Effect are missing when in Cetus. need to equip back.

Lets see...

Well, colour me not at all surprised. Wisp is still awaiting a fix for the misaligned Pakal leg guard, just like various attachments are quite oversized on her. Most recent addition to that list; the newly added Etheria Chest plate..

Spoiler

tYcUNn0.png

Would it be possible to fix it any time soon? Preferably before another year or so passed? Those misalignments have been in since Wisp was released.

Edited by Alighierian

I am not a fan of new volt's sprint animation at a high speed. Moving slow and traveling fast - it doesn't feels right.

Thanks for the Disruption fix 😄 was frustrating how I always had to extract at 10 rounds

Thank you for the hotfix.

Is there any word on when Operator's amp scaffolds will be fixed? They've been broken since around update 25.5. See below for an example; the Shraksun scaffold should be upright, not embedded in the Operator's hand.

Spoiler

Warframe0007.jpg?width=1248&height=702

In the 4th phase of the Profit-Taker, enemies are not being generated that throw the archcanon ammunition, please solve it, it was like that since yesterday 29 when they entered Gauss. Sorry for my English, I went to the translator to comment on this 😞

• Like 1

Frame colors are still mismatched, can this be fixed?

Ability color now adds color to your frame which kinda breaks the way I had my frames before.

@[DE]Megan All eidolons currently receive up to 15 times more damage than they received before, is it a permanent change to globalize WFs that can act as chroma or "DPS", or is it a bug?

Personally I hunt using Oberon DPS, with my build and rubico prime, I always achieved an average damage to limbs of 55k x3 (#multidisparo), but when the game was updated, my damage to limbs increased to 890k x3 (Something extremely high)
I tried WF with no damage bonus or including the Chroma, and the damage was too high.
Any WF could break limb without any problem.
Is it a permanent change to put aside the current meta to hunt as dps or is it a bug D :?

Edited by JohnnyMeta

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed appearing as a mini-Warframe when entering/leaving the Leverian as the Operator.

And I was having so much fun creating eldritch abomination children with this...

47nW6eT.jpg

Was hoping for a fix on the "fill 3 ayatan statues" Nightwave mission, I'm stuck with that thing and can't complete no matter how many I fill 😧

Dont enter Leverian as Operator..the things you will see !!!

Spoiler

eBRSniU.jpg

Glad its fixed :D

Edited by Mover-NeRo

Great stuff guys! I don’t know if this has been reported (or if this is the place for this) but when you pull out a shawzin and someone pulls out a different sounding shawzin (say, you have a dax and your friend has a nelumbo) the first person’s instrument will change to the second person’s.

Its not a huge thing for me since I have a dax but love the nelumbo’s sound, but it’s jarring to be jamming and suddenly it’s a totally different sound

Please fix the enemy detection range.

The enemies are like freakin John wick level now, they can see you across the map and attack you immediately, I've seen them started shooting me before the door between us was even opened, and they detected me melee killing another batch of enemy behind a wall somehow. I can't stay in stealth exp bonus right now cuz the enemies are so sensitive that 70% of them can see me before Equinox can even cast sleep on them. I was able to get around 50k to 70k focus in 1 extermination run but now I can only get around 10k with double exp and lucky kavat. 

• Like 2