[DE]Megan

Hotfix 25.7.2 + 25.7.2.1

Posted (edited)

I just got done visiting Baro and I bought the Zylok BP and about 20 Stalker beacons but didn't get to keep the items when I got back to my orbiter. I lost my Credits and Ducats.

This happen to anyone else?

Edit: Apparently I'm blind and the Zylok was to buy it outright and not a BP, but I still don't have beacons.

Edited by JayOutre

Thank you, most of the complaints i had originally are now fixed. Lighting still looks slightly off in mission and in orbiter, but the black in smoke colors now actually looks somewhat black again instead of dark gray, Thanks for the update ❤️

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed your camera flipping upside down when achieving ludicrous Gauss Mach Rush speed with maxed Field of View.

Aww, that's a downgrade, not a fix.  That was one of my favorite things about an old N64 racer called Extreme-G.  If you went fast enough, the fish-eye got so severe the view flipped. :laugh:

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1

Don't try and "fix" the new graphics update you just released. Just admit it was a bad thing and revert it completely already.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 12

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the hotfix!

Will you guys be tweaking changes to the metallics again? The frame fix makes it look a lot better, but items in Dojo were once again messed with with the metallic changes. Will they be fixed?

There's an example in this thread, plus other texture changes that haven't been fixed yet that I hope you guys get a chance to look at:

Edited by CeruleanHex
Link to the thread itself and not a specific comment

Please fix, with every update you guys are destroying the eidolons, a few updates ago you guys fixed the collision, but guess what... you guys never told us that you even removed them until we saw that.

• Upvote 5

Figures...Kuva Disruption would go unmentioned, ignored. 
Not surprising there wasn't even the 'We're reading your feedback' mitigation.
😐 Guess I'll start the "International Uninstall Warframe Day" event.  Begins at 5pm PST. 🤘

Posted (edited)

Thx for the update!

Edited by Peter

I agree for 100% all golden parts in Dojo now looks really terrible :(  We all had put a lot of work and efforts in building out Dojos. Its really sad that some texture "improvements" make our beloved rooms look like S#&$ now 

• Upvote 4

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Rendering Upgrades:

As part of the new rendering tech we showcased during TennoLive, we’ve implemented a few upgrades that are ready for your viewing pleasure! Metallic surfaces, such as gold and steel (etc), are improved across the whole game to respond better to lights and reflections. This boasts the detail and depth that were always there but hard to see. If you notice any areas or objects that are brighter than expected please let us know!

Why do I get the feeling that in a future patch I am going to be given the option to purchase a separate polishing drone for 500 plat from the store to return my metallic surfaces back to their former glory.?

Edited by Aesthier
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Peter said:

@[DE]Megan there is no way to equip unveiled companion rivens, the arsenal does not show companion Rivens, I believe the only way would be to already have a Riven previously open to show the Riven.

IQS6bwH.png

osAtQn2.png

Try a companion rifle weapon, sweeper is shotgun.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Peter said:

@[DE]Megan there is no way to equip unveiled companion rivens, the arsenal does not show companion Rivens, I believe the only way would be to already have a Riven previously open to show the Riven.

IQS6bwH.png

osAtQn2.png

thats a shotgun

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SECURATYYY said:

thats a shotgun

F, I didn't notice that there was a "rifle" there, my bad.

• Like 1

Nope, same dull looking textures on WF and in Dojo decorations. I have some weird looking shadows floating in my Dojo and other parts that should have the same shadows don’t have any. Gold still looks wrong, if this is not going to get any better can we please go back to the old esthetic. I prefer better looking Warframes and Dojos instead of good looking shadows, floor textures.

https://imgur.com/hQupeMz

• Upvote 4

Thanks for the fixes, but I'm slightly sad because I was planning on making some kind of video of the "mini-warframe operator" bug but didn't get to before the fix. :(

59 minutes ago, Senguash said:

Thanks for the hotfix!

With the return of sentinel rivens how about finally letting us install our mods on sentinel weapons and regular guns at the same time?

There's a lot of people who'd be much more excited to make a build for their sentinel weapons if they didn't also have to go get a second maxed serration etc...

It can't be that important a rule consdering Venari and exalted weapons doesn't even follow it.

Oh my gosh, yes. That is a good point. I want this to happen.

Posted (edited)

This is your supposedly fixed rendering tech in the game:

AspDdrY.jpg

Lets just be kind here and say that the Mithra Valkyr skin did not look like this before your dropped the Gauss Update. 

I rather have the tennogen skins i paid for actually work which the skin did before this update. 

Edited by GhostLacuna
  • Upvote 3