Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 25.7.2 + 25.7.2.1

[DE]Megan

Please fix the strange straight lines that appear when using Link and it seems to me that there are other similar abilities that are also seen with those lines.

Spoiler

sPPtiMt.png

By the way they are on the right track with the emissive colors, although they still have to be fixed, I think they were more noticeable before, especially in Prisma accessories.
and thank you!

So Gauss's stats are not shown properly when u add some mods. Like the drain on his 1st gets lower when u have more duration but it doesn't show up on the UI. His blast doesn't strip armor. Growing power doesn't get triggered by his status inflicting power  😞 ..Also I remember hearing from dev stream that his run will be affect by sprint speed but it isn't. XD please please if all these are not intended I hope u guys will fix it.. 😄

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix 25.7.2.1 is now live!

Optimizations:

• Reverted the addition of unique open/close sounds for the Nelumbo Shawzin due to it causing crashes and breaking squadmates UI.

I was wondering why my UI randomly broke for a minute or so after my game had a small momentary freeze during a mission earlier after what sounded like a shawazin note played.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Lyblac:

Please fix the strange straight lines that appear when using Link and it seems to me that there are other similar abilities that are also seen with those lines.

Unsichtbaren Inhalt anzeigen

sPPtiMt.png

By the way they are on the right track with the emissive colors, although they still have to be fixed, I think they were more noticeable before, especially in Prisma accessories.
and thank you!

also the lightnings when the ropalolyst electrifies the cables look like that since the update

Is there any discussion going on regarding the Kuva obtaining methods on a non time gated mission(Kuva Disruption) versus Kuva Survival?
As it currently stands my teams can get 20K+ kuva per half hour on Kuva Survival, however on Kuva Disruption no matter what we do(speeding it up, slowing it down, grouping, splitting) it always is considerably less. We've gone from starting all keys at the same time and nuking the map, killing 3/4 immediately and then hunting for the kuva to waiting and grouping. It always comes out much less than the survival.

Idk if others are having this issue, but I'd love to see... since it's a team oriented mission that since in Survival the team is awarded with Kuva by sacrificing an objective(health pod) for Kuva in Disruption protecting the conduits(an objective & killing the demolyst also an objective) the kuva they drop gets added to the end of round complete screen(if someone has doubler of kavatt buff the normal kuva(350) remains the same however the rest is just tallied appropriately. Especially in kuva disruption where some doors are locked and there's multiple hallways that if you do nuke the map it requires you to go through them like a rat looking for cheese lol. 

3 hours ago, DragonulRed said:

Please fix, with every update you guys are destroying the eidolons, a few updates ago you guys fixed the collision, but guess what... you guys never told us that you even removed them until we saw that.

Do you all at DE have anytime whatsoever maybe a few seconds to please address this? or maybe hit me in the head with a shovel so I could go play WOW? Does anybody at the ticket receiving end have the courtesy or the knowledge on how to reply and not when to reply? Ticket made soon after this dreaded Update, not even a email to let me know its being looked at and its not for me as well, others are experiencing this.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1124025-operator-amp-x27-broken/

Is it only me or Speed Volt has been really slow? Have a 323% strength build and it feels like a light boost to my usual sprint speed unlike before where i would literally become a rocket and hit everything in my path. Please research this and thank you for the hotfixes 😄

Before 25.7.0, when the game still looked good:

ux8q5SM.jpg

After 25.7.1:

7P3amgZ.jpg

Rendering Changes & Fixes:
Below are just a few tweaks before the long weekend in an attempt to alleviate some graphical over sights from the rendering changes brought in Update 25.7.0. More fixes are definitely coming once the team has regrouped next week. Apologies for the premature changes - the excitement got the better of us!

• Improvements towards metallic chunk textures looking too soft on Warframes.
  • Fixes towards emissive colors on Warframes not working. This affected certain materials and were made exponentially worse if using a darker Emissive or Energy color.
  • Fixed weapon emissive colors to be crushed to near black if the weapon had PBR upgrades.
  • Fixes towards bad zoning reflections by tweaking lights, probs, glowing meshes, and redundant cubemaps. This fixes many cases of overly saturated areas such as the Jordas Golem exterior boss arena. 

After 25.7.2:

EE56pHj.jpg

There is literally no difference. It is just as bad.

Thanks for the latest fix. Fashion frame saved. I still need to lower the brightness set by 10 to make everything look similar to what it was, but i can live with that. The metalic surfaces still don't look as good as before. I have the deluxe Mag skin, which is basically all metal, and even with the lower brightness setting, still looks very diferent than before.

I noticed today some weird, almost like psychadelic effects from a bad trip during the fight with the Teralyst. It happened more than once. Those were already heavily cluttered with effects, but this time was even worse.

Have a great weekend.

Nice to see the scan bug fixed so quickly.

---------

Please switch a player from SOLO to invite only if they invite someone to their party from Dojo for example. 

Please put the planet name and mission type and level range in the progress window.

Please stop resetting the dojo obstacle course leaderboard every week and instead have it show overall + weekly.

Please fix vacuum/fetch mod so that it works under laggy conditions and isn't reliant on pet distance along with other variables such as host CPU which adds a huge delay to vacuum even if the ping is below 50ms.

Please add more configuration slots for frames. ABC -> DEF.

Please add medallions to defense tilesets or boost the standing gained by at least 8*500 = 4000.

Please make medallions persistent in maps so the host can pick up the medallion and people joining after will still get them.

Please re-add mastery symbols at a glance to hover over market item icons instead of requiring 2-3 click through. Same with needing to hover over the purchase button to see stats, just display it always.

Please clean up the new index map, tons of nooks and crannies make reactant impossible to collect.

Please draw the minimap so that parts of it that you've already explored show at all times instead of fading away in weird blotches. Or whatever this weird mechanic is. Increase the tolerance level for exploration for verticals.

Please add favorite weapon feature so we dont have to scroll through an extremely limited UX that doesn't scale by resolution.

Please add configuration names to the Arsenal general screen so we know what frame and weapon configs we have selected at a glance. Glance value can improve a lot of UX complaints.

Please fix Tyr Regor assassination maniac spawn so they do not teleport/clip through walls/water. They become unreachable and you need to wait a long time for them to "despawn" for the fight to move on.

Please increase extermination spawn rate if players reach the end. Certain extraction tilesets do not spawn enemies until players are far away from the spawning zones.

Please improve survival spawn rate. It breaks if people extract separately, if you're the last person, only 1-2 enemies spawn at a time. Please make the spawn rate better across the board so soloing survival is more comparable to soloing defense.

Please show the number of shadows Nekros has stored up to the maximum 20.

Please fix the terrible AI when holding position. 100% of the time they will stop shooting due to queued up actions until you put them back on follow. This applies to spectres as well.

Please fix Arca Plasmor disintegrate not working with Nekros Desecrate (the invisible corpse does not get rolled on for extra drop chance). 

Please fix medallion riven challenge so that picking up medallions actually counts towards unveiling the riven.

Please fix Zhuge Prime reload speed. Reloading from an empty mag results in a 2.0s reload time instead of "reloads twice as fast from an empty magazine" which would be 1.5s (from 3.0s).

Please hide the character model when backed up against a wall. If you stand against a wall it blocks your ability to look or aim.

Please delay extraction until after a void relic has been chosen. For example, if all 4 people stand on extraction in a survival, it extracts before the reward choice screen pops up.

Please display different types of upgraded relics when clicking on a linked relic.

Display how many reactants people are carrying in index in the playerlist. Or a total number being carried by the team with a (bonus) indicator. There is no need to hide this information other than to hurt player efficiency. 

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Rendering Changes & Fixes:
Below are just a few tweaks before the long weekend in an attempt to alleviate some graphical over sights from the rendering changes brought in Update 25.7.0. More fixes are definitely coming once the team has regrouped next week. Apologies for the premature changes - the excitement got the better of us!

• Improvements towards metallic chunk textures looking too soft on Warframes.

Can you fix it some more please, its still quite dull

PS: Great Work DE

Archived