[DE]Megan

Hotfix 25.7.2 + 25.7.2.1

Launcher is stuck at "Checking for new content".

Caused the computer to crash once.

Thank you for acknowledging the metallic rendering problems (among other graphical weirdness) that shipped with Saint of Altra, and thank you for commiting to review and fix said problems. Hopefully you can get that resolved as soon as possible. Cheers!

• Upvote 3

Metalics look like smooth plastic. It's as if I'm looking at the old Void materials. Where did all the shiny stuff go? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I know it's been said numerous times but goodness Metallic's look dreadful as well as well as some other aspects of the game. I have an impulse to fix my frame's appearance but I can't.  hopefully this gets fixed sooner rather than later.

Edited by Vindicta_Necis
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

vor 52 Minuten schrieb ajingom:

I'm in despair now.

UpN8gB0.jpg

the eye cancer just got supreme

125 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

vor 33 Minuten schrieb Avadir:

Can you fix it some more please, its still quite dull

PS: Great Work DE

they should just revert the whole lighting and metallics mess that happend and never ever mess with it again

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Kouden said:

they should just revert the whole lighting and metallics mess that happend and never ever mess with it again

No i thinks it's for the better, but they ship it to early, if they can do what they showed at tennocon 2019, it would be awesome

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Kromatia said:

You can sell the boss sigils, friendo.

yeah i farm stalker using beacon and now i got bunch of stalker sigil sitting on my inventory, guess what it i can't sell it

4 hours ago, Moeom_77 said:

Metallic surfaces still look like plastic and my fashion is ruined. Also, Volt now feels much slower and his running animation looks quite weird (legs do not move insanely fast anymore)

its a sad day my friend

• Upvote 1

DE....I just don't know.

I have to give you positive reinforcement, because after the lackluster showing with disruptions on Jupiter it's actually pretty great on both grineer and infested tilesets.  Good challenge, decent rewards, and the whole A-B-C-C-C....rewards are actually pretty good.  It's even possible to get Gauss in 2-3 runs of 8 full waves, which I was scared about given the 10% drop rates that were listed on the wiki.

Likewise, the drop rates for the guns isn't bad.  It isn't exactly good, but three runs of 8-10 waves gave up both of them.  The issue here is that somebody needs to mark the things...it's pretty goofy to assume the team would all be jammed up together and see every drop.

Don't think that the other improvements are forgotten either.  Ayatans not requiring a scroll to find the one without starts is good, lighting in certain tilesets actually lets you see the features (corpus, though I'm waiting to see about Eris), and you've got the spawns on disruption to only occasionally be bonkers (i.e. half way across the map).

Now the bizarro.

The Simaris economy is a joke.  If you scan things regularly there's no quick way to max out the points.  The daily targets are nice, but they range from 2-4 targets and can't be trusted to reward points anywhere near the syndicate cap daily.  Grinding for a week to get a warframe BP or a random rolled sentinel weapon is just nutty.

Speaking of Simaris, the shield lancer is still broken.  Slam or blast it, and the physics engine breaks.  They literally fly around the rooms until the game either decides they've been damaged enough to die or they fall into a gap to never respawn.  Kind of a pain.

More about those sentinel weapon rivens....I don't even know what to say.  Their stats are universally garbage, and you want a huge investment from us to put a riven on them and forma them again.  Do you plan to buff them to ever be useful (with the exception of the cold proc and shotgun's spray for kill assists with orb production mod)?  I just don't get it, and it seems like with moas, kubrows, and kavats all being the stars in the past couple of years this is a money sink rather than an expansion and power balance (like the intention of rivens was stated all those years ago).

Let's also talk game breaking bugs.  Had a good host, who dropped.  Game decided to choose a host with ping in the 200-300 range (despite 200 being set as my maximum).  Suddenly couldn't use powers, roll, go operator, or melee.  This was bad the first time, worse the second, and only thereafter did I get a reprieve.

Likewise, twice in a night people have started to teleport around the levels.  Here one moment, then the next the spawn down an elevator and have to summon it down to get back to where they were.  It's annoying when it's a few meter in a void challenge room, but when it's 600-800 meters away it's functionally the end of the mission for you.

Finally, the universal syndicates and other rewards.  I have zero reason to spend the medallions now, as you've announced they'll do more in the future.  It's a 5% drop rate, so it actually might be worth farming them for the future.  What isn't is the lato and braton vandals.  a 1.01% chance after 20 minutes is not fun.  It's even less fun when you're 14 times more likely to get a 750 endo bundle.  I'll note that the  endo reward for the lowest tier of ayatan is over that, and after 20 minutes that reward is a slap in the face that says "we don't value your time, so grind monkeys grind."  It's an easy fix, that 15% gets divided up between the vandal parts.  Better odds, less insult, economic value of a trash tier BP matches its relative value.  Again, you learned about the rewards with disruptions (barring the eidolon lens shenanigans) so it is time to revisit onslaught.  

I want to say that this mainline blew me away.  3 hotfixes later and it's up pretty stable.  Some lessons were learned.  By and large you brought good to the table, and then tainted it with decisions that seem to only work if you're cynical and think that this is a monetary labor accidentally being fun, rather than a fun game justifying that we spend money on it because it's enjoyable.  Maybe next time will be better, but for now I'm sticking with this being a solid meh.  Given the proposed release schedule the next content will be Grendel and Railjack....maybe that'll be more complete than PoE or Fortuna, but I'm not holding my breathe there either.  Thursday release at night, frantic Friday patching, and a weekend of finding bugs that eventually get worked out before the console release is...fine I guess.  I've not come to expect more.

Oh the rendering changes. I didn't notice a whole lot on Thursday night when running Profit Taker stage 2 a few times, but today... I just ran a syndicate sabotage mission on one of the older ship Grineer tilesets and I think my eyes are now bleeding! In many of the dead-end corridors all of the mobs were basically invisible until everyone started firing due to the extreme brightness change from bright to dark  after you open the door to that dead-end corridor. And almost everything looks like it's plastic, like a shoddy FPS shooter that's going for extreme realism by making everything way too shiny and reflective for it's own good. I know it's on your to-do list to work on that stuff but man in many of the "older" areas of the game do things look BAD IMO! :poop:

I may sound a bit overly dramatic but I do find it rather painful on the eyes! So much so I've turned the brightness down on my primary LCD several notches just so I don't get blinded by shininess. 

Gauss is a lot of fun. He’s a real feel-good frame. But I’m really hoping some of the kinks brought up in the community feedback get addressed.

Edited by Shadedraxe

Maybe Fix the Operator ? Meanwhile Eidolons are Kinda Annoying with this Operator Stuff... U dash with him Many times, and u cant really control him midair anymore and u are legit "sliding" in the air with him. And btw the Thunder Effects on Hydrolist legit not needed.... Just Cancer the overkilling white thunders... 

Disruption rewards need more work please. While I appreciate the few new rewards, overall this felt like a big letdown to me. I don't mind a relic here and there, but for many players these relics are completely worthless rewards, especially since there is still no option to convert unwanted relics to void traces or endo/credits. With the majority of disruption rewards being relics, this absolutely doesn't feel worth my time.The last thing I need is relics. I literally have thousands.

As it stands, I will probably painfully grind for the Lua Lenses and that's about it.

For some worthwhile rewards how about arcanes (new ones?), emphemera (old ones or new ones: credits floating down, grineer explosion effect, kuva cloud, there could be lots of cool ones that go with the theme of disruption node) , other exclusive cosmetics - armor sets, weapons skins, special rivens (arcwing or companion - what about exalted rivens for exalted weapons?), boosters that we can use whenever we want, blueprints for NEW vandal, prisma, wraith weapons, new sentient or amalgam weapons or mods, or prebuilt fieldron/detonite injectors/mutagen mass, rare resources, prebuilt forma or potatoes. Just some of the MANY possibilities... I'm not sure why you guys have so much difficulty with reward tables.

Kuva rewards should be about doubled to feel worth my time since boosters don't apply. Either that or increase the Kuva dropped by demolysts to 100. Or allow boosters to apply... not sure why that choice was made.

The Universal Syndicate Medallion should be worth 10k to be in alignment with the drop rate for it IMO.

Again, please give us the option to remove focus lenses without destroying them, just like arcanes. That way we can upgrade to the lua lens without having to farm so many different lenses all over again. Feels bad. If nothing else, I would like this. Thanks!

Edited by TenTonneSkeleton

We need a fix in dojo when you build something in progress and that object become blue,it just disappear....

A couple of additional things I noticed tonight after doing some additional Profit Taker phase 2 runs (they're quick and I too need Toroids!) 

1. In over half of the runs I did the 2 Ambulas guarding the bunker kept walking off towards Fortuna after I engaged them. They would occasionally attack me if I was within a couple of meters of them but mostly they kept walking off as hordes of other mobs swarmed in. This behavior has changed since the mainline update. 

2. After playing the game for about an hour Wisp's Vitality Mote became inconsistent on if it worked or not when cast. Sometimes it would show the extra HP, sometimes it didn't. Very annoying! On one run I had 2 of them cast in front of the bunker with the Ambulas and one didn't seem to do anything and the other would only heal me but not apply any extra HP. The Haste Motes seem fine. 

3. While running PT phase 2 the game is now using about 500 MB more RAM than it used to. I've done a LOT of runs in the past few weeks and the RAM counter used to bounce around 2,050MB during the bulk of that mission. Now it's 2,588MB most of the time. See the following screen shot. Also, it's normal (for me anyway) to only see Little Duck's torso after doing several runs instead of her head. LOL

I did try rebooting my PC to see if that had any effect on the RAM usage and it didn't. I also have not changed ANYTHING with this machine software or hardware wise since before the mainline update. Warframe is the only thing that has changed. 

rswxVaI.jpg

• Like 1

And for some reason dojo decoration is not working right,lt stuck or disappears and cant finish what i whose start just because this last 2 fixes

10 hours ago, Andvarja said:

What?  If this is the same as the bug where these two bosses flip onto their backs like dying turtles (Kela even clips through the floor) after the end of the first phase of the fight, it's definitely not just Oberon which triggers that. I had it happening with Trinity, with Ember, with every frame I tried actually. They won't attack you, just lay there.  Tyl Regor will still teleport, on his back the whole time. It utterly neuters these bosses, while they continue to scream powerlessly at you.

I've gotten that numerous times as well, and many with no frame powers used at all.  I assumed it was from me hitting him so hard the game literally couldn't handle it, on one hand, Regor's supposed to be completely blasted out of existence due to a sudden case of negative 12k HP, on the other he's scripted for a few more stages of the um.... "fight".