[DE]Megan

Hotfix 25.7.2 + 25.7.2.1

Everyone thank Megan, she has to play and find all the bug changes between patches so she can post them here, it's so inspiring :inlove:

Rendering problems.

Besides the numerous posts from numerous players about the sheer ugliness I and a few players I've talked to have noticed a severe uptake in screen flicker similar to when syndicates/stalker/zanuka/G3 attack.  The whole image space will drastically change color just like when they show up.

I've also noticed that in menus in particular, the brightness of the entire screen will radically change depending on if certain small elements change and have an overall light or dark appearance to them.  For example, if I go to my relics, looking at my lith's, the screen will be somewhat dark.  If I switch to the axi's tab, in which I I tend to have a decent stock of radiant relics, the brightness jacks up significantly.  And I don't mean from just the portions of the screen displaying the radiant axi's which are brightly textured compared to liths, I mean the entire screen, UI and all, will jump up in brightness by a eye-strain inducing amount.  Switching back to a menu screen without any textures of a medium to high "bright" coloring will send the screen back to a darker look.  The severe and drastic changing of brightness back in the manner it does gives me eye strain and a nasty migrain.

I've been trying all manner of various display setting changes and combos, I've been trying to tweak the graphics via overriding the game's settings with my nvidia card's control panel... nothing is working to make anythign more than a 15 minute play session bearable. I'm trying to work with these changes, DE, but it's honestly causing me physical pain from the strain on my eyes.  I am going to have to quit the game if these issues are not resolved.  It's not worth damaging my eyes from the strain or my health from the stress and pain of the migraines.  I would like to NOT have to do that since I really love this game.

• Upvote 1

Lua Lens' are broken. The take focus and throw it into the abyss and also count for cap. Long Arm of the Zaw has a Madurai Lua Lens in it.

3617DEDA1CCD7FAE906CAD0A5609408B78BD237C

• Upvote 1

Not sure but, are we playing a different game? The metalics in this game look like a shiny plastic. The fix has done nothing to it. It literally looks like a fake metal material. Pretty poor job on this fix.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Senguash said:

Thanks for the hotfix!

With the return of sentinel rivens how about finally letting us install our mods on sentinel weapons and regular guns at the same time?

There's a lot of people who'd be much more excited to make a build for their sentinel weapons if they didn't also have to go get a second maxed serration etc...

It can't be that important a rule consdering Venari and exalted weapons doesn't even follow it.

I just realized this...yeah, Venari and Exalted weapons don't follow this rule...admittedly the exalted weapons you could conclude "Well, you can't use both of em at the same time" but with Venari + Kavat...well yeah. (Please DE, don't make Venari work like Sentinel weapons, Make Sentinel weapons work like Venari.) IMO I feel like the sentinels could use a overall upgrade at some point as well, weren't they, as well as kavats and kubrows, supposed to made more like warframes, in that their abilities aren't tied to cards but rather to themselves? This should be a thing...
On a similar tangent, perhaps making the sentinels able to...wander around? I'd love to see my sentinel 'patrolling' my ship, like in War Within.

15 hours ago, Rhegann said:

There is a problem with the amps in eidolon fights, you do low dmg with the prism, or at least with the shwaak prism

Pencha Scaffold is also hitting only once.

However, in the final "full body vulnerable" phase regular weapons such as arca plasmor do get multiple hits in - so it only appears to be an amp affair and probably against shields.

Posted (edited)

The Infested Demolyst Agents at Ur are in desperate need of a pathfinding upgrade - they have a high tendency to get stuck at random objects or corners.

There is another bug not highlighting the Demolysts even if you stand directly infront of them.

A screenshot where both happend at once is here:

Spoiler

F13F4297761DAEC184E05AB0F9DFD39E4E2ACDAC

Edited by Sundjasksya
  • Upvote 1

vor 7 Stunden schrieb master_of_destiny:

The Simaris economy is a joke.  If you scan things regularly there's no quick way to max out the points.  The daily targets are nice, but they range from 2-4 targets and can't be trusted to reward points anywhere near the syndicate cap daily.  Grinding for a week to get a warframe BP or a random rolled sentinel weapon is just nutty.

Speaking of Simaris, the shield lancer is still broken.  Slam or blast it, and the physics engine breaks.  They literally fly around the rooms until the game either decides they've been damaged enough to die or they fall into a gap to never respawn.  Kind of a pain.

At least you can scan it sometimes. Everytime I use my Wisp (Well, I am a Wisp Main right now) I insta-kill the scan target because I don't know it's even there, because this [REDACTED] a) hides among the mass of enemies and b) I don't even get the Simaris Warning when it's spotted/tracked/spawned. Not to mention, they should NOT appear during Sorties, what am I expected? To whip out the scanner out of my [REDACTED] and start taking photos, while trying to avoid potential lethal enemies?

And I have no idea how I even (Do i?) insta-kill it to begin with, these things have 95% DMG reduction and afaik status resists. No Maiming Strike involved.

Hi DE

i find it very annoying that there is a daily standing cap on solaris united. i was thinking building gauss today or tomorrow or even the day after that but NO!. i need around 80k standing more to be allowed to build the crystals i need. i am not allowed to get gauss just because of a cap.

So, can we please now be able to uninstall focus lenses, since I do have my eidolon lenses in frames and weapons now.

Solaris United isn't a big deal compared to Vox Solaris. Other reps have daily limits too. But, barring the rare torroid drop while doing other things (the fractures week helped a bit there), requiring rank 5 of a different syndicate just to be allowed to gather the standing for this one? That's just not right.

14 hours ago, PsyChoWarFare said:

DE The build requirments for gauss is too much, all the crystalls you need is a pain in the a**.

In addition to the myriad of issues with the lighting system in regards to metals / ice / numerous other objects, now in dojos when moving from room to room, there's some pretty bad shadow pop-in.

Posted (edited)

Loadouts: This button does not belog in top left corner and is not even functional for people with max slots.

It creates a permanently wasted slot in the top row, that not only ruins previously made loadout order, but also reduces amount of visible loadouts. It should be in bottom right corner, and not even be visible if you have the maximum amount.

JsKgVgL.jpg

Edited by Silver-Priest
  • Upvote 3

Is there a way to show the RedLine Buffs on the HUD for Gauss? I have seen a couple of videos where they show the increase percentage for Fire Rate,  Attack Speed, Reload Speed, etc... on the screen HUD. Please let me know if anyone knows if this is possible. Thanks.

22 hours ago, Senguash said:

Thanks for the hotfix!

With the return of sentinel rivens how about finally letting us install our mods on sentinel weapons and regular guns at the same time?

There's a lot of people who'd be much more excited to make a build for their sentinel weapons if they didn't also have to go get a second maxed serration etc...

It can't be that important a rule consdering Venari and exalted weapons doesn't even follow it.

Venari isn't wielded by your Warframe or a Sentinel/MOA and exalted weapons are both temporary and reliant on energy/shields to function.

Can you guys fix this freaky sortie rewards ? I felt #*!%ing damn on these four days sortie each day gave me a rifle riven was Tonkor , like wtf ? 7days a week 2 years not even see any drop rifle riven about sniper or about Fulmin not any once drop , this games #*!%in hell like right now 23 Mr not get any one of them really ? It's that systems glitched ? Or what ?  

18 hours ago, nice said:

hey pssst...

got any raids?

i'll talk to you in like a year or 2 about that

• Applause 1

Black screen starting the game today.  Task manager indicates Warframe is not responding.  Please advise.

Change back to the old light settings. My Prisma Orbiter skin aint prisma anymore.

• Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

Still bugged, please fix its so ugly to look at 😞

R.I.P beautiful rocky details of Wukong Deluxe

PS: and yea Prisma skins for landing crafts are still busted too.

Edited by Lythael

31/08/19
Good night, please don’t wait for us to get used to the metal, the brightness leaves you blind and the gold is  plastic lime green and LEGO yellow. 
Please DE fix it. I prefer the graph of 1000 times before the @ #? from now on, I need the Warframe from before. 
Thanks.

https://imgur.com/QVysA69