NatAdd

Nightwave Recovery Mission not working

I've encountered a bug while playing recovery missions for Nightwave with the "Fully socket 3 ayatan sculptures" mission. When I socket any ayatan sculpture, it doesn't count toward the progress of the overall event. I've tried restarting and after the most recent patch of the game. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 5

Also same here. I socket about 8 anasa and still have 0/3 registered. And of course I can't progress the rest of "recovered" missions

• Upvote 1

Can confirm. Am also experiencing this bug. Recovered "Animator" mission is not progressing. I have fully socketed three separate Ayatan sculptures after recovering the act but it is not progressing.

Experienced the same bug and opened a support ticket that been open for 7 hours now.

Can confirm as well. Had 2/3 socketed statues and went ahead and socketed 2 statues with my last ambers and got zero progress. And now im all out of amber stars...

Also having the same issue.  Socketed 2/3 Ayatans before (approx. 1-2 weeks ago) and since it's been recovered it won't progress.

Just adding my voice, had the socket one come back in today and done 3/3 but none counted towards it.

Chiming in as well. I recovered this last week, slotted 2 out of 3. It showed back up this week with my progress in queue (2/3). I slotted one and it didn't register, I then logged out and slotted a second and still nothing. I then thought that it reset my progress back to 0/3 so I filled in a 3rd and it still didn't register.

Big ol' Bugerino, just did 2/3 and it still shows 0/3 done, now one of my recovered is blocked thanks to it..:(

same... seeing amount of people reporting this bug my guess is its enirely bugged and not for only few players.

Yup, same problem here. 1/3 counted from the previous attempt, filled 3 ayatans more after recovering the challenge. Doesn't work.

Can confirm, socketed 4 ayatans, 0 of them counted. Restarting the game doesn't fix it.

Edited by TehPers

is there any chance that DE will fix that? Me and two my mates are facing the same problem. I've figured out that people have experienced this bug in early April, some of them have managed to fix it by completeing Maroo's weekly quest, but it didn't work for us now

Yep same, done 6 ayatans now... I also paid for 3 of those, thanks DE!

Edited by z3rak