Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silver Grope ,Apothic Blueprint Problem

Engilore

hello, basically now you can replay the silver grove quest but in order to advance the missions the game give you the apothic blueprint so that way you can search for the plants across the solar system ,now in my case and the case of many players. we delete all the blueprints when we ended the quest many years ago,support doesn't give the blueprints back because no reason at all, they just say they cant, wich make me wonder why you give the option to sell blueprints that can't be returned, hilarious. now i'm just asking politely if you are going to make a quest repeatable give those blueprints back i don't care if they drop from the quest itself, like scanning the mounds,from simaris or the market itself just solve this damn problem ,pleaseCaptura_de_pantalla_565.png

In the future do not make blueprints sellable if they are so important please.

... Just a side note, this whole "Replay Quest" idea that basically ended up ruining your chances, or anyone else, of recovering the blueprints and replay the silver grove quest (as if you needed it since Simaris is selling Titania blueprints (at least, for me it is)) is the result of player feedback...

I don't know if its the case, but if you're trying to blame someone, blame 99% of the veteran player base for it. On top of me being the only veteran that is against quest replaying (because it makes no sense), new players are not to blame for a mistake instigated by thousands of morons. Despite the fact that DE did insert the possibility of replaying quests, they are not to be blamed for all of those morons.

... This isn't me defending DE. This is me pointing out that you've been burned by an instigated senseless feature.

Now, I sincerely hope that you get those apothic blueprints back, if its still possible that is, since they're also presently used for Nightwave Challenges.

Edited by Uhkretor

well in my case i just need those blueprints for only two things: as you point out for nightwave since not having those is an insta kick for any squad who wants some profit and end the challenge as quickly as possible except for those people who understand the problem and still helps you out, and the other thing is farming the mods from the specters. a part from that i had titania since 2016.

unlike you i'm in favor about replaying quests (the reason behind could be from nostalgic, to scan something strange or rare of the codex, change you karma even if this doesn't affect you in anything yet, or in this case have access to farming and nightwave) of course i'm in favor as long its implemented in a good way, in this case the week they released the quest you only used the apothic for doing the quest ,once you finished the quest you deleted those because there are no use for them at that time, however i took another week to DE to give them another use to those things and from that time already delete them because they are useless as the proof fragment of the limbo quest .now add this: i asked the support and they literally said : it's impossible to give you back those blueprints, which make you wonder why you make blueprints for the quest sellable, and now you can repeat the silver grove quest ,so yeah i was expecting a functional quest that give me back those damn blueprints.so in conclusion i just blaming DE for give me hope that one day they give me back the apothics and also keep adding features to these blueprints. its painful and makes you feel miserable for a tiny mistake you made.

Edited by Engilore
some errors

On 2019-08-30 at 4:40 PM, Engilore said:

In the future do not make blueprints sellable if they are so important please.

I mean it was clear by the fact that they were only sellable for 6 days that it was a mistake, one that hasn't been repeated. Have you tried putting in a ticket recently?

Edited by Bioness

the last time i send a ticket was the 15th of april when they released the challenge of killing 6 guardians of the silver grove in nighwave 2.0 and they basically did not respond anything except thank you for your patience your time spend in here is value for ourselves etc and they redirect the problem to the forums because they consider that a suggestion rather than a real problem.

i guess i have to send another one to make sure support don't forget about this, and if that not work i will  keep sending tickets until the problem its fix.

Edited by Engilore

• 3 weeks later...

well goods news for me and everyone who has this same problem, right now they should return to you the blueprints if you sell them a few years ago since the quest its now repeatable and you need the blueprints to play the quest again and if that don't work just insist. good day to everyone .

42 minutes ago, Engilore said:

well goods news for me and everyone who has this same problem, right now they should return to you the blueprints if you sell them a few years ago since the quest its now repeatable and you need the blueprints to play the quest again and if that don't work just insist. good day to everyone .

Glad to hear it!