Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gauss first Ability in all directions

MediumRareLizard

I love Gauss. He isnt that strong but he is SUPER fun. But a little annoying is the fact that you hae to use your first ability all the time to keep Redline above the red line. Thats why i would live to be able to use it back,- and sidewards. Like normal "dodge" or roll how ever you call it. Shooting enemys is cool but when you have to dash or run right in there face its kinda counter productive.

• Like 3

That would be nice. Controlling where you want Gauss to Mach run instead of just straight forward all the time. Their are other frames that you can control the starting direction of a movement ability, like Revenant's Reave for example. Gauss's ability should have the same treatment, and it would suit well in my opinion. 

I personally think that hey should remove the energy cost for his 1 and make it use the battery feature instead, so you would charge it only by using his 1 that would'nt use any energy other than perhaps 30 energy for the initial cast, and then as his description says "never stop moving"

and all his other abilityies would only use his battery.

Edited by nicolajtheking2

I'd like this too.

Actually, what if Mach Rush replaced his Roll? There's already a precedent for this with Limbo, where the roll is replaced with Rift Walk. Mach Rush could replace Gauss's roll, working in all directions just like the normal roll does, and it might make it easier to use controls-wise.

vor 22 Stunden schrieb nicolajtheking2:

I personally think that hey should remove the energy cost for his 1 and make it use the battery feature instead, so you would charge it only by using his 1 that would'nt use any energy other than perhaps 30 energy for the initial cast, and then as his description says "never stop moving"

and all his other abilityies would only use his battery.

Might be just me but I play with Maxed Primed Flow and 130% efficiency and my first only costs 5 energy so this seems fine to me. WIth Zenurik you get energy faster then you can use your first ability.

vor 18 Stunden schrieb SteveCutler:

Actually, what if Mach Rush replaced his Roll? There's already a precedent for this with Limbo, where the roll is replaced with Rift Walk. Mach Rush could replace Gauss's roll, working in all directions just like the normal roll does, and it might make it easier to use controls-wise.

the problem with this would be the fact that you can use Mach Rush "infinite" times in air aswell as 2-3 times faster on ground then roll. So you also have to change dodge in generall for him. 

If we could trust DE on putting th proper work in this role replacement i would say Yes, but since we all now how ... interesting many "changes" and "fixes" work I would say just remove the link between Camera and Mach Rush and replace it with a Directional key link.

Edited by MediumRareLizard