Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Akarius and Acceltra BPS should be Disruption rewards rather than drops" RANT

CrazyDarkSonic

Sorry, I just needed to say it. My points:

1- Akarius and Acceltra are signature weapons, most signature weapons are from Market or dojo with few exceptions(like this one), the point is, I see no reason to make them hard to get unless it's because Gauss is too new to even be in the game by DE's planning.

2- Now with 7 Disruption nodes, while they kinda have different rewards each, they are still just relics everything, that's not the problem, but from what I see, only Olympus-Mars and Ur-Uranus are worthless in rewards...
All the other nodes have something to farm for, but there's no reason to do Mars while Uranus is for enemy drop farm with 1.25% drop rate and I can't even use farming warframes for it.

Anyway, just put Akarius and Acceltra Blueprints, one in Olympus-Mars and other in Ur-Uranus, make them Tier C, don't mind a low drop rate.
I see no logical reason to not do this or anything else rly. I prefer to suffer this way.

Just a rant, I will still gonna farm.
Thanks, bye.

• Like 3

Weapons that came with new warframe are usually either available straight from the market (bp) or from clan dojo. Now they have low drop rate from enemies in new game node means that DE want people to play their game more. Which might also means that more n more people are not playing warframe nowadays.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, kyori said:

Weapons that came with new warframe are usually either available straight from the market (bp) or from clan dojo. Now they have low drop rate from enemies in new game node means that DE want people to play their game more. Which might also means that more n more people are not playing warframe nowadays.

Or because people complains that there's nothing to do, so instead of letting the weapons be obtained easily in 2-7 days, they make it a grind instead

• Like 2

5 hours ago, CrazyDarkSonic said:

I see no reason to make them hard to get unless it's because Gauss is too new to even be in the game by DE's planning.

They are not hard to get, though. % seems low, but you encounter those enemies frequently. Got both BPs after 10 rounds.

5 hours ago, CrazyDarkSonic said:

Anyway, just put Akarius and Acceltra Blueprints, one in Olympus-Mars and other in Ur-Uranus, make them Tier C, don't mind a low drop rate.

Or maybe we do not do it. You need BPs only once, so after you get them, it's dead weight in the drop tables.

• Like 1

I actually like having them as drops, it keeps the drop tables clean(er). Because they are enemy drops, Ur is probably going to become the meta Neo relic farm. If anything just buff the drop rates, the current drops give you approximately a 9.7% chance to get one of the weapons per round. Getting that up to around 15% (4% drop rate for a weapon, 2% drop rate for each respectively) would be a nice change.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DrBorris said:

I actually like having them as drops, it keeps the drop tables clean(er). Because they are enemy drops, Ur is probably going to become the meta Neo relic farm. If anything just buff the drop rates, the current drops give you approximately a 9.7% chance to get one of the weapons per round. Getting that up to around 15% (4% drop rate for a weapon, 2% drop rate for each respectively) would be a nice change.

Agree. I don't mind where they are, I do mind that each one is a 1% chance per enemy.

19 часов назад, kyori сказал:

Making better rewards is a much better solution

On 2019-08-31 at 12:25 AM, GnarlsDarkley said:

I got 2 Acceltra in one 40 minute run on Ur.

It's not that hard tbh

And I got both in 7 minutes with a full squad of Nekros. It kinda took the fun out it, but I like that we get more blueprint drops. Having everything found in the market or dojo is boring.

Ur is also easily the best node in the game to get Neo relics now. I don't care about another lens that requires even more of a crafting chain or a pitiful 1000 standing item.

Edited by Bioness
  • Like 3

Personally I would prefer if they just split the drops to other demolysts instead of having both tied to demolysts from a single node.

For example have Akarius drop from the demolysts on Ur like they currenly do, but have the Lua or Sedna demolysts drop the Acceltra

Or maybe even just make them a general demolyst drops instead of only infested demolysts.

Tho I guess they did it this way because otherwise there would be no reason to play Ur.

Edited by Madway7

14 hours ago, Bioness said:

And I got both in 7 minutes with a full squad of Nekros. It kinda took the fun out it, but I like that we get more blueprint drops. Having everything found in the market or dojo is boring.

Ur is also easily the best node in the game to get Neo relics now. I don't care about another lens that requires event more of a crafting chain or a pitiful 1000 standing items.

Nekros's Desecrate doesn't work on infested demolishers 😛

Edited by FenrisHowls