Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Ult Rework Suggestion

SonicSonedit

Ability details:

c9f0ce38.png

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ash_%28Warframe%29

There are 2 major problem about Ash ult that I noticed:

It's neither usefull vs single enemy nor horde.

It selects all of its targets when ability is cast, and if these enemies are killed, no new enemies are selected. So oftenly I only kill 3-4 enemies instead of 12, because first killed enemy detonates Nova's ult, or Rhino decided to roflstomp enemies, or Ember's ult decided to focus some of these enemies...etc etc

To solve this, I suggest the following changes:

1) Next target is selected after attack on current target is finished.

2) Same target can be selected again.

This will pretty much solve most of the problems with Ash's ult.

nice ideas, id also make the uber a bit faster. someone else posted basically the same idea as yours and explained it a lot worse. now please tell me why your thread has no replies while his got like 10.... anyway this is nice, i have a completely different idea for ash's uber altogether, ill post it soon probably tommorow, please visit if you want.

As a player of Ash, i totally agree.

The power needs to be much more faster and kill like thunder or to select ennemies who enter the perimeter after cast (maybe the nice animation only for the latest ennemy? :) ).

And for both, it should be able to select a target multiple times if it is strong enough to survive to the previous shot.

There are 2 major problem about Ash ult that I noticed:

It's neither usefull vs single enemy nor horde.

It selects all of its targets when ability is cast, and if these enemies are killed, no new enemies are selected. So oftenly I only kill 3-4 enemies instead of 12, because first killed enemy detonates Nova's ult, or Rhino decided to roflstomp enemies, or Ember's ult decided to focus some of these enemies...etc etc

To solve this, I suggest the following changes:

1) Next target is selected after attack on current target is finished.

2) Same target can be selected again.

This will pretty much solve most of the problems with Ash's ult.

I think it would both be cinematically awesome and much more effective if Ash's bladestorm attacked all targets simultaneously. This would visually appear to other players as many Ash body doubles simoultaneously killing a room of dudes.