Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Infested Codex Entries?

SkullSpecter

Question

So I'm back at it again. Hunting down some codex entries. This time there are two Infested codex entries that were released with the new Saint of Altra update. I suspected they were Demolishers but I have been unable to find them, & I have already fully scanned all the demolishers from all 6 nodes; the 4 infested Demolishers included. The 2 missing codex entries when going alphabetically are as follows:

The first is between Leaper Eximus & Lephantis.

Second is between Toxic Crawler Eximus & Venin Mutalist.

I have been unable to even identify what they could be based on the silhouettes this time so I don't even know what they could be or where. If anyone has any idea as to the answer to either of those questions for either of these entries, it would be a great help!

Edited by SkullSpecter

13 answers to this question

On 2019-09-01 at 5:16 PM, NeutuoS said:

Leaping Thrasher and Undying Flyer. Maybe they are underlings of Zealot Baptizer, which is not released yet.
Also a new Fragment appears as 'Plains of Eidolon Fragment'.
And where DEfuk is Vapos Condor Elite Dropship?

Found them both, unfortunately it’s not possible to Scan them:

On 2019-09-02 at 8:39 PM, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Found them both, unfortunately it’s not possible to Scan them:

that ship isn't an enemy, that's why. it's part of the room. It's intended to leave & come back to add to the atmosphere of the room. Notice how it doesn't attack? If it were meant to be scannable, it would do more than just come and go.

On 2019-09-01 at 8:16 AM, NeutuoS said:

Leaping Thrasher and Undying Flyer. Maybe they are underlings of Zealot Baptizer, which is not released yet.
Also a new Fragment appears as 'Plains of Eidolon Fragment'.
And where DEfuk is Vapos Condor Elite Dropship?

yeah i noticed the new frag too, i made a separate post for it not too long ago. Aside from the ship, jackal eximus is also still bugged, but DE has bigger things on their list of priorities from what I've heard & seen.

1 hour ago, NeutuoS said:

Jackal Eximus is not bugged, check my profile for its scans.

Oh? Did they finally fix it? I haven't been in any heavy fire fights in the orb vallis for a while. I was still under the impression it was still bugged. I'll take a look later & see if it is indeed fixed. Thank you for letting me know.

3 hours ago, SkullSpecter said:

that ship isn't an enemy, that's why. it's part of the room. It's intended to leave & come back to add to the atmosphere of the room. Notice how it doesn't attack? If it were meant to be scannable, it would do more than just come and go.

Problem is that i didn´t find any Tile, maybe except our spawn point, where the Ships can make airdrop. if its not Enemy it should be Object, but there isn´t even nema when you check them thru scanner.

Edited by (PS4)Onder6099

Il y a 7 heures, SkullSpecter a dit :

Oh? Did they finally fix it? I haven't been in any heavy fire fights in the orb vallis for a while. I was still under the impression it was still bugged. I'll take a look later & see if it is indeed fixed. Thank you for letting me know.

You can check this guide for Jackal eximus 😉

Edited by ---EG---Kramer

11 hours ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Problem is that i didn´t find any Tile, maybe except our spawn point, where the Ships can make airdrop. if its not Enemy it should be Object, but there isn´t even nema when you check them thru scanner.

there are a few room's i encountered when it was first released where ships came out of nowhere and attacked. one was in that room at the very end by the big yellow/orange crate. most of the rooms in the ropaloli mission are of that type too. you can find a fair number of ships there of at least 1 type. it used to do more than 1 type but that hasn't been the case for a while now.