Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Gets The Slot?

Zachles

Question

I have five Warframes crafting in the Foundry as I'm typing this, but I only have one slot. So, who gets it?

I have a Banshee, Loki, Mag Prime (I already have a Mag, whom I'm not entirely in love with, so I guess I don't really need her right now), Nyx and Rhino.

20 answers to this question

I have five Warframes crafting in the Foundry as I'm typing this, but I only have one slot. So, who gets it?

I have a Banshee, Loki, Mag Prime (I already have a Mag, whom I'm not entirely in love with, so I guess I don't really need her right now), Nyx and Rhino.

Replace Mag with Mag Prime (or sell Mag to get two slots of free space). Your priorities also depend on your playstyle as well...

Rhino !!!! My first frame after excalibur and the one I played most,Before the nerf, during the nerf, and after the nerf,  so with no hesitation !!!!

Zerohades

I did the same, Excalibur then Rhino and honestly I'm not loving Rhino all that much. I'm up lvl 20 on it, and I'm just not feeling it. It's tougher sure, but it doesn't feel like it's by so much that it's worth missing out on those awesome damage powers. Stomp is nice, but it feels like it's strictly worse than Slash Dash. To really make use of it I have to ram myself into the middle of the bad guys, but I'm slow now so getting in position to use it well is tough and I take a bunch of damage trying to position for it. 

Maybe having Vigor and Redirection on my Exaclibur over everything other than Slash Dash, but I'm just not seeing enough of a toughness bonus to care about it.