Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

tell me how you got the korrudo blueprint from your first bull or doma

Deshiel

Hunted for at least 30 mins per day for a month or so after it released. Got it after i received a loot drop chance booster from daily rewards. I’m not sure if the booster helped, because when i randomly went to plains a couple of days later, the group got 3 bp from 5 thumpers, and one of the guys said they had a drop chance booster. I know that chance boosters don’t affect bp so... RNGod works in mysterious ways.

*My crew of more Casual Sis and Brother-in-Law log on for the Night*

Me: "Okay, so, I believe I understand how these Thumpers work now, but I've been trying to farm them for most of today and yesterday, so just understand it's not likely we'll even see that one blueprint or anything, but they do have very nice reward pools regardless."

*20 minutes later, when we're hunting our first Bull Thumper*

"Yeah, so this one, same as the first, but gonna be a little harder to kill. More Bullet sponge-y. We're wearing it down though, so, once it dies, you'll see that it has a similar but better Fish and Mining drops in it."

*Thumper Dies, spits out a Blueprint*

".......Oh......well........yeah, uh.....It's got that too I guess.........Good Farm, guys."

3 minutes ago, Tangent-Valley said:

Me: "Okay, so, I believe I understand how these Thumpers work now, but I've been trying to farm them for most of today and yesterday, so just understand it's not likely we'll even see that one blueprint or anything, but they do have very nice reward pools regardless."

"Yeah, so this one, same as the first, but gonna be a little harder to kill. More Bullet sponge-y. We're wearing it down though, so, once it dies, you'll see that it has a similar but better Fish and Mining drops in it."

".......Oh......well........yeah, uh.....It's got that too I guess.........Good Farm, guys."

Very lucky. Regular thumpers don’t drop korrudo bp, so they don’t count.

10 minutes ago, FatalPapercut said:

No special preparation, got it out of the second kill of the run from a bull while doing the nightwave challenge to take down a doma a week or two back. Two man team, friends only grouping.

Oh don't worry I got the preparation part down so damn well that my mods have mods

17 minutes ago, Tangent-Valley said:

that will be my random team when Blood stain sigil finaly drops from profit taker

I've gotten 3 Korrudo BPs just through hunting thumpers for fun & reputation. Definitely not on the first try but they drop often enough. At least you'll have plenty of Cetus rep to buy exodia arcanes with...

Edit: I was always on Nekros of course.

Edited by sinnae

The update had just dropped, went to the Plains to grind some cetus wisps from a bounty, someone found a Thumper, me and squad killed it, i swooped in and got a blueprint LULW

The weapon is trash tho so who cares

Edited by Learicorn