Deshiel

tell me how you got the korrudo blueprint from your first bull or doma

Posted (edited)

I need some happy endings to keep the motivation on now that I slayed my 32th advanced thumper and got nothing.

EDVJpYcUEAE-jM6?format=jpg

Edited by Deshiel
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Used Nekros’ Desecrate and got it after 5-8 attempts when the update went live on PS4.

Might try that!

No happy ending, RNGsus shows no mercy for the weak. 

Just now, Lazarow said:

No happy ending, RNGsus shows no mercy for the weak. 

So who are the strong ones?

I've killed no more than 10 for certain, pretty sure my number is closer to 5. But i realized I needed Korrudo for mastery, checked to see if I had the blueprint, and I did 😮

Just now, Deshiel said:

So who are the strong ones?

The ones who killed 50+ of those things

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lazarow said:

The ones who killed 50+ of those things

That's me! Few days from now!

Got 3 or 4 Korrudos in 20~25 thumper kills (not sure which thumper tho).

I was just farming Axi relics in Bounties with Nova. I had to kill the Thumpers bc they wouldn't allow me to mine in peace while waiting for the timers.

• Woah 1

Hunted for at least 30 mins per day for a month or so after it released. Got it after i received a loot drop chance booster from daily rewards. I’m not sure if the booster helped, because when i randomly went to plains a couple of days later, the group got 3 bp from 5 thumpers, and one of the guys said they had a drop chance booster. I know that chance boosters don’t affect bp so... RNGod works in mysterious ways.

*My crew of more Casual Sis and Brother-in-Law log on for the Night*

Me: "Okay, so, I believe I understand how these Thumpers work now, but I've been trying to farm them for most of today and yesterday, so just understand it's not likely we'll even see that one blueprint or anything, but they do have very nice reward pools regardless."

*20 minutes later, when we're hunting our first Bull Thumper*

"Yeah, so this one, same as the first, but gonna be a little harder to kill. More Bullet sponge-y. We're wearing it down though, so, once it dies, you'll see that it has a similar but better Fish and Mining drops in it."

*Thumper Dies, spits out a Blueprint*

".......Oh......well........yeah, uh.....It's got that too I guess.........Good Farm, guys."

3 minutes ago, Tangent-Valley said:

Me: "Okay, so, I believe I understand how these Thumpers work now, but I've been trying to farm them for most of today and yesterday, so just understand it's not likely we'll even see that one blueprint or anything, but they do have very nice reward pools regardless."

"Yeah, so this one, same as the first, but gonna be a little harder to kill. More Bullet sponge-y. We're wearing it down though, so, once it dies, you'll see that it has a similar but better Fish and Mining drops in it."

".......Oh......well........yeah, uh.....It's got that too I guess.........Good Farm, guys."

Very lucky. Regular thumpers don’t drop korrudo bp, so they don’t count.

5 minutes ago, Luciole77 said:

i killed more than 50 this things including dona...no sucess.

Maybe if we play together, our bad lucks will cancel each other

• Haha 1

No special preparation, got it out of the second kill of the run from a bull while doing the nightwave challenge to take down a doma a week or two back. Two man team, friends only grouping.

10 minutes ago, FatalPapercut said:

No special preparation, got it out of the second kill of the run from a bull while doing the nightwave challenge to take down a doma a week or two back. Two man team, friends only grouping.

Oh don't worry I got the preparation part down so damn well that my mods have mods

17 minutes ago, Tangent-Valley said:

that will be my random team when Blood stain sigil finaly drops from profit taker

Just got another one e.e I wish you the best of luck friend.

• Applause 1

2 hours ago, Azlen said:

Just got another one e.e I wish you the best of luck friend.

killed 6 more, nothin there

Posted (edited)

I've gotten 3 Korrudo BPs just through hunting thumpers for fun & reputation. Definitely not on the first try but they drop often enough. At least you'll have plenty of Cetus rep to buy exodia arcanes with...

Edit: I was always on Nekros of course.

Edited by sinnae

Get a lv 4 or 5 bounty and avoid it. Farm the Thumpers til you get it. Took more than 20 for me. But my luck sux.

You don't even need to avoid the bounty. You can trigger and fail/abandon it immediately and enemy level stays the same, domas will continue to spawn with no active bounty until you go back to Cetus.

Posted (edited)

The update had just dropped, went to the Plains to grind some cetus wisps from a bounty, someone found a Thumper, me and squad killed it, i swooped in and got a blueprint LULW

The weapon is trash tho so who cares

Edited by Learicorn
  • Haha 1

Took quite a few tries of solo queuing t5 bounties but I got it and the resource drops were sweet too.

It didn't feel that long because I kept refining my solo build as I went along.