Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

tell me how you got the korrudo blueprint from your first bull or doma

Deshiel

1 hour ago, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

Its widely known if you actively farm 1 drop it reduces the chance of it dropping.

great so if by example you try to grind the blood stained sigil from profittake which has 1% drop chance, doing it again will remove it completely?

killed 4 more, apparently desecrating just made me richer on norg brains

Edited by Deshiel

Seeing as how I've never even encountered either of those two enemies, I guess that it's going fine?

(No, I don't care to farm for it. Arbitrary damage reduction on an enemy which can only be harmed in one tiny little weakspot and which bunnyhops like a CoDer on crack? I've seen enough of that from Hek, I'm not actively hunting out another source of poor game mechanics.)

2 hours ago, DoomFruit said:

Seeing as how I've never even encountered either of those two enemies, I guess that it's going fine?

(No, I don't care to farm for it. Arbitrary damage reduction on an enemy which can only be harmed in one tiny little weakspot and which bunnyhops like a CoDer on crack? I've seen enough of that from Hek, I'm not actively hunting out another source of poor game mechanics.)

LOL it's not nearly that bad. Use a slow on it + something like Arca or Catchmoon and you can easily solo one in ~30 sec.

5 hours ago, sinnae said:

LOL it's not nearly that bad. Use a slow on it + something like Arca or Catchmoon and you can easily solo one in ~30 sec.

The last person I played it heavily recommended a redeemer

and both the doma and bull very dying pretty quickly when he was with me

Edited by Deshiel