Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Lost In Dojo

Fulgie

Yes please. +1. Or at least let us add signs that say "Reactor's this way" or "Research Labs this way" something like that should be relatively easy to make.

absolutely

Signs would be nice,  so long as they don't cost an insane about of resources... Like Neronodes...   O.o honestly can't figure out why a banner needs neronodes O.o.. oh well @_@

good point but not now :D

Edited by FulGur9

Yep. Small clans don't need that (heck I'm building the bare minimum of rooms to get the research stations online), but those with 100+ members tend to get big and confusing pretty quick with corridors, elevators, dojo obstacle rooms, whatever.

Maybe a way to color-code corridors and doors? You know it's all dull gray and it's not easy to figure out where you are after the second or third cross corridor.

Yeah,

- a pop up / pop out map of the entire dojo floor

- labels on the map of what each room is

- Ability to set a way point on the overview map which corresponds to the mini-map to get to a specific room

- Signs in front of doors

Yep. Small clans don't need that (heck I'm building the bare minimum of rooms to get the research stations online), but those with 100+ members tend to get big and confusing pretty quick with corridors, elevators, dojo obstacle rooms, whatever.

Maybe a way to color-code corridors and doors? You know it's all dull gray and it's not easy to figure out where you are after the second or third cross corridor.

think about it with 1000+ member

we already rebuild our dojo for a 2 time because we havent got a map or something like 

Or somehow a bp, created individually as a clan member, (optional to build), costs a few materials and only 1 hour wait that lets us choose a navigation and it shows us the way. Like a Tenno GPS.

I agree that some sort of map would make it much easier to navigate.

You can already add messages to the consoles in each of the rooms, which hover above them, so I've been using those to say things like "Cross connector 1 - clan hall, duelling room...". They aren't very obvious though.

map, signs, etc all been suggested before, best way I know of for now is to give directions on the door console things, though the text you can put there is limited, still can do stuff like:

Labs --->   Obstacle Course ---v  

<-- Reactors Dueling Rooms ---^

I don't know about getting lost, though it happens sometimes, I hate running down the wrong ridiculously LONG hallway since we have a couple of those in our dojo. Dunno who was appointed interior decor but whatever...

If not an addition to the UI that lets you view the entire map and switch between floors if your Dojo is that big, why not at the very least, if there will be a star-map addition to the dojo that lets one sit down with clan-mates and choose a mission, why not have a seperate one for the dojo itself where you can also create room additions, deletions, and modifications without running a triathalon.

You can add signs.  Each Console has the ability to add text.  So if you have someone go round the Dojo and put in these where they go.  Sorted.  

That's not even close to enough, those consoles have a very limited text length and they're only at one door per room, can't place them where you wish.

Being able to put more of them where ever you want would be hugely helpful, you could put directions at other doors what's behind them etc, explain objects in the dojo, request donations to stuff etc.

Edited by KriLL3