Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What log in day is the Zenith rifle or is it even a log in reward anymore?

echoofshadows

6 hours ago, echoofshadows said:

almost had the Zenith the first time then the system changed, right before I got it,

This part makes me wonder if there is sth wrong. Login Rewards were:

• 100: Azima
  • 300: Zenistar
  • 500: Zenith
  • 700: Sigma & Octantis

After the change it was:

• 100: Azima, Zenistar or Zenith
  • 300: the two you didn't choose at Day 100
  • 500: the one you didn't choose at Day 100 and 300 or Sigma & Octantis
  • 700: the last one you didn't pick

So your OP has a little error with the provided information

il y a 3 minutes, GnarlsDarkley a dit :

This part makes me wonder if there is sth wrong. Login Rewards were:

• 100: Azima
  • 300: Zenistar
  • 500: Zenith
  • 700: Sigma & Octantis

After the change it was:

• 100: Azima, Zenistar or Zenith
  • 300: the two you didn't choose at Day 100
  • 500: the one you didn't choose at Day 100 and 300 or Sigma & Octantis
  • 700: the last one you didn't pick

So your OP has a little error with the provided information

TY for the info

Whazup guys, all good?

So, according to this Daily Tribute rewards table, how could a 2/3 day played, MR 8 player get Zenith?
Where he get this? warframe.market (NO), cause i think this weapons are not exchangeable or salable, im wrong?

He has other weapons to, not very commom to obtain, like Dex Afuris, Dex Sybaris, Dex Dakra, Seer (not hard to get ok), and other stuff.

I'm not accusing anyone or complaining, but, im an active player, we have a Clan, like many others here, almost 80 days of gameplay and almost 1,200,000 xp points, logging in and playing almost everyday. So it's weird for a player with so little activity and gameplay to get it that fast. Just wanting to understand.

I played with him on a mission, and then looked at the profile, to confirm. Here the print-screen prove:

https://imgur.com/a/Y7sbfVc

If anyone can explain this to me, thank you 😉

Cheers Tenno! 

Edited by broderbr

4 minutes ago, broderbr said:

Whazup guys, all good?

So, according to this Daily Tribute rewards table, how could a 2/3 day played, MR 8 player get Zenith?
Where he get this? warframe.market (NO), cause i think this weapons are not exchangeable or salable, im wrong?

I played with him on a mission, and then looked at the profile, to confirm. Here the print-screen prove:

https://imgur.com/a/Y7sbfVc

If anyone can explain this to me, thank you 😉

Cheers Tenno! 

Time played isn't count log-in time. It count how much time you have invested on playing Warframe. If you look into some high ranking MR you may find one that siad like 60 days playing but have over 1000 days log-in.

So, that Player might just log-in everyday and don't play much so the played time didn't go up and his MR can be stopped just by not leveling the Weapons/Warframes.

19 minutes ago, NocheLuz said:

Time played isn't count log-in time. It count how much time you have invested on playing Warframe. If you look into some high ranking MR you may find one that siad like 60 days playing but have over 1000 days log-in.

So, that Player might just log-in everyday and don't play much so the played time didn't go up and his MR can be stopped just by not leveling the Weapons/Warframes.

Post edited. And I don't think it's his case, little activity, little experience and I saw his style of play. So I tell you that is not the case here 😉

2 minutes ago, broderbr said:

Post edited. And I don't think it's his case, little activity, little experience and I saw his style of play. So I tell you that is not the case here 😉

How do you know? He have all Dex event wepaon so he have to played at least a year or atleast the last Dex weapons event. So if he do log-in everyday after that he would got Zenith easily on day 100. Also, log-in don't count how much 'Activity' you do in the game. You can just log-in and leave for the day for all the log-in tribute care. Zenith being the log-in tribute weapon, not following the same logic as in game weapon (basically you can bypass mastery rank requirement). It also do not care how much time you played in the game.

But unless you can be sure he's just starting and not have the 100 days log-in time (and I'll say again not the 'Time played'). This will be the only 'normal' explanation.

9 minutes ago, NocheLuz said:

How do you know? He have all Dex event wepaon so he have to played at least a year or atleast the last Dex weapons event. So if he do log-in everyday after that he would got Zenith easily on day 100. Also, log-in don't count how much 'Activity' you do in the game. You can just log-in and leave for the day for all the log-in tribute care. Zenith being the log-in tribute weapon, not following the same logic as in game weapon (basically you can bypass mastery rank requirement). It also do not care how much time you played in the game.

But unless you can be sure he's just starting and not have the 100 days log-in time (and I'll say again not the 'Time played'). This will be the only 'normal' explanation.

Well dude, according Warframe Wiki, the MR counts on the table rewards in Daily Tribute:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Daily_Tribute

"The Daily Tribute system is the reward system introduced in Update 18.0, replacing the Login Rewards system.

Upon logging in to the game for the first time a day, players will be granted a random reward out of the Daily Tribute reward pool. New log-in days becomes available everyday at UTC midnight. Players also receive rewards upon accomplishing a Milestone, a set number of log-in days required to unlock a single guaranteed listed reward, with more valuable items requiring more log-in days to unlock. Log-in days are accumulated into a player's total, counting towards any milestones yet to be completed. Only the total number of log-in days are taken into account by the Daily Tribute system, regardless of player hiatus, i.e. a player who logs in consecutively for 7 days, skips a day, then logs on the day after will still receive their 8th accumulated log-in day.

Daily Tribute rewards are random, but the chances of more frequently acquiring rare and higher value items increases as players increase their Mastery Rank, with higher ranks having higher chances of receiving better rewards. Each Mastery Rank increase adds 5% to increased rare drop chances."

😉  

Edited by broderbr

1 minute ago, broderbr said:

Whell dude, according Warframe Wiki, the MR counts on the table rewards in Daily Tribute:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Daily_Tribute

"The Daily Tribute system is the reward system introduced in Update 18.0, replacing the Login Rewards system.

Upon logging in to the game for the first time a day, players will be granted a random reward out of the Daily Tribute reward pool. New log-in days becomes available everyday at UTC midnight. Players also receive rewards upon accomplishing a Milestone, a set number of log-in days required to unlock a single guaranteed listed reward, with more valuable items requiring more log-in days to unlock. Log-in days are accumulated into a player's total, counting towards any milestones yet to be completed. Only the total number of log-in days are taken into account by the Daily Tribute system, regardless of player hiatus, i.e. a player who logs in consecutively for 7 days, skips a day, then logs on the day after will still receive their 8th accumulated log-in day.

Daily Tribute rewards are random, but the chances of more frequently acquiring rare and higher value items increases as players increase their Mastery Rank, with higher ranks having higher chances of receiving better rewards. Each Mastery Rank increase adds 5% to increased rare drop chances."

😉  

Dude... IDK why you quote that to tell me. Since the Weapons ALWAYS reward in day 100 and have 3 weapons for you to choose from. One being Zenith. Since you quote from wiki I'll also quote one so you can understand.

---

Milestones

For every 50 days between 0 and 1000 days, the player will be presented up to 3 choices based on the original chronological release of each reward (for example, on Day 100, SundialSwordAndBoard Sigma & Octantis won't be available as one of three weapon choices since it was released after SundialPistol Azima, SundialAxe Zenistar, and SundialRifle Zenith).

• Sigil and Resources choices are presented at Days 50, 150, 250, etc.
  • Primed Mod choices are presented at Days 200, 400, 600, 900.
  • Weapon choices are presented at Days 100, 300, 500.
  • Note that the Lodestar Syandana and the Lodestar Armor Set are staying at Day 800 / 1000 respectively.

---

Basically, what you quote for me is for normal Daily tribute that have random rewards and MR DO have effect on how rare the rewards and amount of the rewards. But MR have no effect on Milestones rewards. It is fixed. So you can choose what you want from Mile Stone rewards and it'll disappear after you've choose them until the next Milestones

6 minutes ago, NocheLuz said:

Dude... IDK why you quote that to tell me. Since the Weapons ALWAYS reward in day 100 and have 3 weapons for you to choose from. One being Zenith. Since you quote from wiki I'll also quote one so you can understand.

---

Milestones

For every 50 days between 0 and 1000 days, the player will be presented up to 3 choices based on the original chronological release of each reward (for example, on Day 100, SundialSwordAndBoard Sigma & Octantis won't be available as one of three weapon choices since it was released after SundialPistol Azima, SundialAxe Zenistar, and SundialRifle Zenith).

• Sigil and Resources choices are presented at Days 50, 150, 250, etc.
  • Primed Mod choices are presented at Days 200, 400, 600, 900.
  • Weapon choices are presented at Days 100, 300, 500.
  • Note that the Lodestar Syandana and the Lodestar Armor Set are staying at Day 800 / 1000 respectively.

---

Basically, what you quote for me is for normal Daily tribute that have random rewards and MR DO have effect on how rare the rewards and amount of the rewards. But MR have no effect on Milestones rewards. It is fixed. So you can choose what you want from Mile Stone rewards and it'll disappear after you've choose them until the next Milestones

Well, i quoted, cause U have quoted my post 😉
So we are trading information, right?
And this guy not played 50 or 100 days, period.
But its okay, no need to discuss, as I said, just exchanging information.
Ty for the info, have fun!  :)  o/

Edited by broderbr

Just now, broderbr said:

And this guy not played 50 or 100 days, period.

Well, how did you know? They do have Dex weapon, no? So... logically they must have been played atleast since the last Dex weapons event. Also, they can just log-in everyday and not really playing the game. That can explain why they play like a rookie. I did said this before but log-in do not care how much time you've invested on the game. Just log-in and it counted.

Unless, you have a solid proof that they didn't created their account for atleast 100 days require to get the Zenith. This will be the only explanation.

3 minutes ago, NocheLuz said:

Well, how did you know? They do have Dex weapon, no? So... logically they must have been played atleast since the last Dex weapons event. Also, they can just log-in everyday and not really playing the game. That can explain why they play like a rookie. I did said this before but log-in do not care how much time you've invested on the game. Just log-in and it counted.

Unless, you have a solid proof that they didn't created their account for atleast 100 days require to get the Zenith. This will be the only explanation.

😉👌