Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where's The Capture Iii Key At?

Baionlenja

Question

8 answers to this question

mercury survival just leave after 15 min 

No, Mercury surivival gives either Defense or Survival keys because it's against Grineer.

Corpus are the one giving Capture keys. Try E Gate - Venus, 15 minutes. You have a chance to get T3 Capture or T3 Survival among the keys.

More info here:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Survival

Edited by Casardis

dude i got there like 5 or 6 keys

Unless you've done it before certain hotfix after Update 10, it's impossible to get Capture keys on Mercury. I got 10 T3 Defense keys in a row there recently (which is why I switched to Corpus Survival, and got tons of Capture keys), and datamined information supports it as well. You can try again if you want, but I doubt you'll ever find Capture keys there, only Defense and Survival.

Edited by Casardis

Unless you've done it before certain hotfix after Update 10, it's impossible to get Capture keys on Mercury. I got 10 T3 Defense keys in a row there recently (which is why I switched to Corpus Survival, and got tons of Capture keys), and datamined information supports it as well. You can try again if you want, but I doubt you'll ever find Capture keys there, only Defense and Survival.

oh sorry my bad i thought i read survival.