Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

genokillerprime

strange objects rotate around lua

SPOILER: if you have not completed the second dream, it's not for you

Révélation

hello, so i was running a few hall of ascencion, for nightwave, when a make a stop on a replica of lua, when a understood, that it was some kind of holomap, there were a few rick scrap and two strange objects, the first look like roughly like the tenno orbitor (the big, long travel, ship) an dthe second, look more like some kind of old satellite or pod, don't really know, so if anyone, know what those really are, pls answer me

82D8A1B80DCC9F4D8F8E6EFB28FA64CBE7574314

7E2B6DCE3805507054FFBF0C9C67FC7FB494B2E06D43C2D4DB125800DA72492CFF2CF0387F0DA807

... That's weird... I've always paid attention to details and those were never there...

... Interesting...

First object is a Tenno (your ship) orbiter, consider this:

latest?cb=20160321111939

Second is a Grineer ship, you can see it in pursuit archiwing missions.

hqdefault.jpg

If its only in that room, its the Hologram.

One is the Orbiter, the other are asteroids from the destroyed Lua.

that's a map of lua orbital space. your orbiter is still "gold" while the grineer are respectively orange and the corpus blue. that the orbiter is gold and not purple means that the orokin systems recognise the operator as orokin.

3 hours ago, evilChair said:

that's a map of lua orbital space. your orbiter is still "gold" while the grineer are respectively orange and the corpus blue. that the orbiter is gold and not purple means that the orokin systems recognise the operator as orokin.

Neat, didn't know that. So the green one would be what? Infested maybe?

2 minutes ago, IntheCoconut said:

Neat, didn't know that. So the green one would be what? Infested maybe?

it's the grineer. their faction colour is inconsistent - sometimes it's orange, sometimes it's green. so far the infestation hasn't reached lua unless we count in potential corrupted ancients.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb evilChair:

it's the grineer. their faction colour is inconsistent - sometimes it's orange, sometimes it's green. so far the infestation hasn't reached lua unless we count in potential corrupted ancients.

Well, we do have infested on Lua actually, there are normal uncorrupted ancients in the Rescue Cells on Lua just isolated i guess.

1 hour ago, Marine027 said:

Well, we do have infested on Lua actually, there are normal uncorrupted ancients in the Rescue Cells on Lua just isolated i guess.

that specific cell is linked to the derelict; it's not on lua.

Gerade eben schrieb evilChair:

that specific cell is linked to the derelict; it's not on lua.

Oh? Not knewed that, thanks. Forgot those portals reach far.