Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stats On Helmets

Genoscythe

So,

I am really annoyed by the fact that DE wants to remove stats from cosmetic items like helmets.

I, for example really love the stats on my pendragon helmet for excalibur, it makes his abilities stronger, a power boost he really needs on higher levels. Of course there are some helmets with absolutely build-destroying stats, like vaubans gambit helmet. Now DE  wants to remove the stats from items like these, this would make warframes even less customazible and less flexible, you could only improve them by modding then, and leveling of course.

I really understand that some people dont want to have stats on their cosmetics, but there could be an easy solution for both sides:

An option to turn stats on items ON/OFF.

People who only like the helmet and not the stat would just be able to look cool without destroying their build.

Now there is another solution that is for those who dont want to play a helmet just for its stats:

DE could implement that when you buy or craft a helmet, you get something like a stat-pack, and the helmet skin.

The stat pack could be used then on every helmet of the Warframe, or just leave it wihtout stat. No more crying about bad stats on cool helmets and cool helmets with bad stats.

This would be nice if DE also intends to introduce alternative armor or other bits for Warframes.

They never said they wanted to remove the stats. They said that the likelihood of all helmets made after the most recent set will not have stats is good, as is evident by the Raknis Helmet for Nekros.

That said, applying stats and giving the ability to toggle them would be an interesting approach.

Edited by PsychedelicSnake

They never said they wanted to remove the stats. They said that the likelihood of all helmets made after the most recent set will not have stats is good, as is evident by the Raknis Helmet for Nekros.

That said, applying stats and giving the ability to toggle them would be an interesting approach.

Well, adding stats for the future stuff like in my post would be better for everyone right?

This, stat toggle is the way to go.

Stat helms further boost loadout customization, and diversity.

People who don't like the stats on any given helm can just turn them off if they add a toggle.

They should reverse the stats on the stamina giving helmets if they aren't going to implement the stamina changes anymore.

It also seems unfair that future frames won't get any stat helmets, Necro is already without one.

Edited by Flackenstien

This, stat toggle is the way to go.

Stat helms further boost loadout customization, and diversity.

People who don't like the stats on any given helm can just turn them off if they add a toggle.

They should reverse the stats on the stamina giving helmets if they aren't going to implement the stamina changes anymore.

It also seems unfair that future frames won't get any stat helmets, Necro is already without one.

Imagine if they would add armor, gloves, boots and stuff, one could heavily modify a frame and adapt him to the playstyle, only cosmetic is just a big waste of potential. My Nekros could also need a duration boost with the raknis helmet.