Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CROSS PLATFORM PLAY

(PSN)CRaZe_LOTHIX

PC is the testing ground for updates. DE can just push hotfixes out there whenever they like, but that's more complicated on consoles because of the Certification from the console holders and I certainly dont want to wait for everything for an additional month.

45 minutes ago, (PS4)CRaZe_LOTHIX said:

if you guys are worrying about the updates not coming out all at once then postpone the rest of them until all of them

So you want to potentially lose all rewards (drops/Affinity/etc) for about 2 month with every Patch because DE couldn't stress test and fix all those gamebreaking bugs?

Sure, but I'm not sure if there will be many players left then.

And yes...there was such a gamebreaking bug when Fortuna released on PC aka Elevator didn't open so you couldn't go back and lost all things

2 hours ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

DE have already said that cross-platform play isn't on the horizon, it's years away right now. But they are thinking about cross-saving, so you can play your same account on multiple platforms to advance it regardless of which one you're on.

This is what I care about.

Would love to have the game mobile on my Switch, but there's no way I'm starting over.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, (PS4)CRaZe_LOTHIX said:

Warframe add cross play please and if you guys are worrying about the updates not coming out all at once then postpone the rest of them until all of them PLEASE

Oh here we go again...
DE already said PC will never be held back by consoles. So no, they won't postpone anything. But you could ask Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo to speed up their updating process. I'm sure you can convince these companies that they should do that. ^^