Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rolling doesn't prevent knockdowns

PhoenixElite

Essentially the title. Not sure since when exactly, but probably since 25.7, but dodge-rolling just doesn't prevent you from being knocked down. Since this gauss update, I haven't had any luck rolling through say, an arson eximus fire wave, it knocks me down every single time, regardless of what timing I roll at, even knocking me down in the middle of the roll.

4 hours ago, PhoenixElite said:

Essentially the title. Not sure since when exactly, but probably since 25.7, but dodge-rolling just doesn't prevent you from being knocked down. Since this gauss update, I haven't had any luck rolling through say, an arson eximus fire wave, it knocks me down every single time, regardless of what timing I roll at, even knocking me down in the middle of the roll.

I've noticed this as well, but it's not a consistent bug and also happens when autoblocking with melee. The worst side effect of this bug is that on occasion it will cause your melee and abilities to stop functioning. At which point only a full non revived death, gets them working again.