Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Elgendy

mastery rank 30 ? then what

So from what i heard from dev 130 what gonne  be after MR30 .... nothing ? .... just a void ..? :'( no more warframes or weapons or no any new content ??? 

i mean MR 31 or whhhhaat ? please don't stop guys xD 

Then Plains of Duviri arrives and vet players encounter the soft reset that it and its attendant content will be.

Our Orbiter will go Isekai while The Man in The Wall will actually be The God of another world.

With our Warframe we will kill the Yuusha and Maou...

//My fantasy run wild today (lol)

As far as I can tell mastery rank 30 will just be the cap of mastery rank, doesn't necessarily mean the end of content.

Hell, I really hope that someday in the future, there will be so much stuff to do and lvl, that you can comfortably reach 30 without needing to do "all" of it.

Then the black hole that's located in the center of our system will grow and pull everything around it, killing us all, that will be the true end game.

iirc the amount of things it would take to reach mr 30 is more than it took to reach mr 27 from 1 since it takes exponentially more. So honestly I don't know if we'll ever achieve mr 30

MR 30... then all unranked weapons/frames start off with max mod capacity! Hooray!

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Yes-Man-Kablaam said:

iirc the amount of things it would take to reach mr 30 is more than it took to reach mr 27 from 1 since it takes exponentially more. So honestly I don't know if we'll ever achieve mr 30

Nope. The required points to the next rank is incrementally increased by 5,000, not exponentially.

Just because people hit MR 30 doesn't mean that they'll just stop pushing content...... players just won't need to obsessively power level every weapon that they add to the game. 

Which will be nice IMO, means that it's not so much the urge to grind levels but the enjoyment of the weapons/frames/content that will be pushing people at that point in the game. 

1 hour ago, TheGrimCorsair said:

Then Plains of Duviri arrives and vet players encounter the soft reset that it and its attendant content will be.

plains of duviri triggers a hard reset, everything is wiped clean from your account the second you set foot on duviri, and all previous content becomes unobtainable

day one, year one, square one

1 hour ago, NocheLuz said:

Our Orbiter will go Isekai while The Man in The Wall will actually be The God of another world.

With our Warframe we will kill the Yuusha and Maou...

//My fantasy run wild today (lol)

i like yours xD LOL

2 minutes ago, Etan-gK said:

plains of duviri triggers a hard reset, everything is wiped clean from your account the second you set foot on duviri, and all previous content becomes unobtainable

day one, year one, square one

FAIR ENOUGH XD

45 minutes ago, Luciole77 said:

reach mr 30...infinite formas, potatos and kuva.

lol idonne need all these thing i need infinite content xD 

DE gonne kill me for this

1 hour ago, Oreades said:

Just because people hit MR 30 doesn't mean that they'll just stop pushing content...... players just won't need to obsessively power level every weapon that they add to the game. 

Which will be nice IMO, means that it's not so much the urge to grind levels but the enjoyment of the weapons/frames/content that will be pushing people at that point in the game. 

i may disagree with u with something we always need a new weapons and frames which mean a new affinity = more lvl 

but in the end u have a quiet good opinion here 

Just now, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

well we have about a year or two till we hit mr 30

i donne know but the idea of someday u will wake up and finding NO MORE WARFRAME CONTENT  it's mean death to me please DE dont do that to me 😢