Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Special Requirements To Build Obstacle Course In Dojo?

Cerebrum123

Question

5 answers to this question

No, you just need to have a WHOLE LOT OF ROOM. No seriously, you need a huge amount of space in a square shape in order to build it. It's the largest room yet.

Therefore, you need to make sure there are no obstruction on each side of where you want to build it, or else you can't.

No, you just need to have a WHOLE LOT OF ROOM. No seriously, you need a huge amount of space in a square shape in order to build it. It's the largest room yet.

Therefore, you need to make sure there are no obstruction on each side of where you want to build it, or else you can't.

Well, my current place is something like this.  ++-++ 

With the dash is the starting hall, the + are cross corridors, they have a few things on them though, so maybe that is my problem. 

Well, my current place is something like this.  ++-++ 

With the dash is the starting hall, the + are cross corridors, they have a few things on them though, so maybe that is my problem. 

This might indeed be the problem. I had a similar setup in my dojo and I couldn't build the obstacle course on the same level due to space issues. I worked around this problem by building an elevator first, to which I then connected the obstacle course.

Edited by Botskiz

This might indeed be the problem. I had a similar setup in my dojo and I couldn't build the obstacle course on the same level due to space issues. I worked around this problem by building an elevator first, to which I then connected the obstacle course.

I will try that once I get enough forma.