Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question Reguarding Djin Sentinel

BloodKitten

The mini-Acrid's pretty good, but apparently Fatal Attraction is not Pull. A staff member said to "get very close to an enemy" when it activates. Not sure what it does.

It seems to work like a taunt, making enemies attack it instead. Seems more like a suicide ability than anything. It's like Nyx's absorb, except you still take all the damage and die before it does anything, lol.

So, nobody's figured out what Fatal Attraction actually DOES yet?

EDIT:

It seems to work like a taunt, making enemies attack it instead. Seems more like a suicide ability than anything. It's like Nyx's absorb, except you still take all the damage and die before it does anything, lol.

Wut. How. What. WHY IS THAT EVEN A THING!?
ANY possible utility that MIGHT have is completely wrecked by the fact that you have to get right up in enemies' faces for the damn thing to work!

Edited by OblivionNecroninja

ive been using it for a few days now, at rank 27 now, its fatal attraction is next to, no, is useless, unless it has some invisible effect that im not seeing, the gun is decent, its too slow firing though and doesn't do a DoT like an acrid, once I level it ill be back with the carrier again, like I expect most people will, from my experience with the djinn, its got a god awfully high price for something that is, currently, sub par, very sub par